Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rate the AVATAR above you.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Sorry if it sounded habbo-ish and sober but I neither intended to be harsh and order or sound retarded.
It's not that you sounded habbo-ish, but rather the opposite: the type who try to appear cool by setting themselves above the people who make 'lame' threads. Obviously this group emerges from their hideouts most often whenever someone from the Habbo section makes a post - any post, bad or not. No need to apologize though and normally I wouldn't even have mentioned this but I was just bored, so.. :batman:

5/10: I don't think it suits very well to use the same pic for both avatar and sig (and well I hate graphic sigs anyway). Basically the picture is nice, but there's something very disturbing about it that I can't quite distinguish.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Way to pixelated, but homer is still WIN 6/10

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pavy i love your avatar but if you love him why not a 10?

10/10

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still love Gohan SSJ, is that one that killed cell 3rd stage, right?

GOD, i love DBZ. :]

10/10!

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lies, Gohan couldn't touch cell in this form, was even way before he flipped out and went ssj2 ;o

hmm.. master jedi 8/10

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aw why isnt dragonball running anymore on TV in germany? I' m missing it :(

7/10

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My avatar was from when Goku was fighting Cell during the Cell games, a few episodes before Gohan turned SSJ2, so this was definetly not way before Pavy, and he was just as strong then as he was when he beaten Cell, he just hadn't awaken his power by turning SSJ2 at that point.

Actually he has this form/look just after he left the time chamber, but cause of the BG on his avatar it might have been just after Cell games started (when u had Satan and co. fighting Cell), who knows. And no, in this form he wasn't as strong as Cell, he was weaker. He was just above son Goku. Remember, son Gohan had to be 'pushed' in order for him to unless his hidden power and moment he flipped out, was the moment he was actually FAR above Cell, surpassed him in speed + strength.

But that's also a conclusion from seeing both TV show, and reading manga (and as u might know, manga went more in detail then the TV show). Can go on like this for days, so u better off making a new thread :p

Already replied on Vendaku, so imma give GohanSSJ a 9/10 cause son Gohan is just cute <3

Back