Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recent UFO Sightings

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you pay attention to the news, but recently there has been a huge increase in the amount of UFO Sightings across the world.

People from New York all the way to Australia have been sending in all sorts of reports of UFO's flying around their skies!

What are your thoughts? Do you think any of them are real or are they all just balogni? (I refuse to spell it balogna :p)

The first link suggests there may be an alien invasion in 2017 lol

Also on a somewhat related note, scientists and marine biologists have discovered like 20 new species of animals in the bottom of the ocean that are alien-like too.

Do you think 'aliens' are real? Have they already visited us? Will they ever visit us? Discuss :D

Reaction score
The 1 hour long video at the bottom of the page from the first link was made by "thirdphaseofmoon", a well known hoax uploader.

They employ dramatic music and production values combined with mediocre CGI in order to try and fool gullible people.

The majority of sightings are natural phenomena and explainable to some extent. It's the 2% of sightings that are truly inexplicable that interests me the most.

Another thing to keep in mind is that sightings are more common nowadays due to virtually everyone carrying a smartphone.
It was not so easy to capture a sighting 15 years ago. In short, I don't believe sightings have increased, I believe the ability to capture them has increased.

Back