Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Refugees acting like an idiots.

Reaction score
I've been securing the refugees and other people when school had a event to make exams what refugees knows about Finnish and which grades they need to be placed in order to learn Finnish.

I'm wondering how blind some people can be here to think that everybody needs a protection and safe place to live. This is total bullsh*t scheme of thing, because 98% of the refugees that comes to Finland are young mens instead of families, womens or childs. I'm pretty sure that they comes here to get money and easy living. They don't care about other refugees that needs real help. All what I see when they stepped in: strong, young, only mens. There was like. 30 mens, 2 womens and all of them were from Afghanistan or Iraq.

I have nothing against the refugees, but they are having too good treatment in Finland and still I have to read news about refugees when they're acting like an idiots. In my opinion some refugees should be sent back as punishment for doing crimes. As refugee they should be happy and thankful about that they're taken into country and they can have so good treatment.

PS. Don't call me a racist. Discussing about refugees isn't racism, but in Finland it is a crime nowadays. If you even say a word "refugee" in Finland you will be called racist.

How about refugees everywhere else? Is that normal?

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I can totally relate to some things you said. Seeing all the TV footage and the refugee stations nearby there is nearly only men. Young men bringing their problems with them.

Pretty sure you heard about the cologne attacks? Horny refugees everywhere, police first thought of deaths caused by their attacks on the women. Over 100 refugees sued.

In addition to that in Germany we had several refugees camps set on fire with Nazi Symbols everywhere. Everyone instantly started raging about Germans and the Nazis that are left of it. Now it turned out a refugee himself put the fire and painted the Nazi symbols everywhere cus he didn't see a future in being a refugee in Germany...
Just great right?

Our government does not seem to have ideas how they can be sued or put into court or something it seems. Cus they are practically not Germans or something...
So being generous and inviting the refugees in, building camps for them, helping them out, this is what we get from it? They burn down the own poop we built for them and try to blame it on us? Sorry but I'm rather a racist than supporting this poop anymore...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well at least they are treated like they are privileged from the aid of another international country.

Because if that was to happen in my country, even locally speaking, a refugee's fate will depend on his luck, if there are a group of people willing enough to invest their time to sympathize.

Reaction score
Survival of the fittest ;')

But I don't know man, really tricky situation and goverments do not seem to know how to solve the refugee and terrorist problems. Neither do I to be honest.

Back