Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding personal slander of MentaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
What is the average depth of their women's vaginas? Is it less, just like their eyes?

Wow how racist. We are all going to hell. Especially you Heyjewla.
If I were you I'd stop with thinking these things before you get turned on in a library, that would be so uncool.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somebody allways takes care of the entertainment. Now it's the guys from Ran online. Hm.. Weed King.. do they pay any royalties to you MentaL ? I don't think so. In this case get their attention and rename the Ran Online section into Weed Online ;)

Seriously, i can imagine how unpleasent this must be for you. and i can't advise you in this case. But just in case check with the laws at your place, and if you could be able to press charges against them, somehow, for abusing your name.

regards
rogan12

That's not really an idea he can report them for treatments around the internet that's for sure.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I were you I'd stop with thinking these things before you get turned on in a library, that would be so uncool.

Actually my penis is trying to retract into my body because of all this talk of asian women, but it can't because I am not an average North Korean male.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's not really an idea he can report them for treatments around the internet that's for sure.

Sure he could, but will that do any good, or change anything. I kind of doubt that the law has a long arm that can reach out all the way to Korea. Unless they have a law for that there, that applies, even if the victum lives outside Korea.

regards
rogan12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sure he could, but will that do any good, or change anything. I kind of doubt that the law has a long arm that can reach out all the way to Korea. Unless they have a law for that there, that applies, even if the victum lives outside Korea.

regards
rogan12

Indeed that's true yeah

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have been following this through Facebook, it's a pretty hilarious story, these people are "supposedly" members of a professional gaming company...?...it's funny, they look like little children making fake facebook accounts just to slander and defamate people, I have my share of them on my own DR Facebook page, fake accounts using my pictures, slandering, defamation, threats, raging, kiddie stuff overall...
Best solution would be just mock them by how pathetic and ridiculous they are, or just ignore them completely, it's what I do at least. If it gets worse, just press a criminal charge, and since it's a private slandering and defamation crime, lawyer yourself up and have your lawyer take the necessary diligences to contact international authorities in order to trace and identify these people and further prosecute them wherever they are from.
Some people nowadays only use the internet for evil purposes, it's sad to see a professional gaming company resorting to this type of immature behavior, I've had my quarrels in the past, but come on, they have income, they have profit, they're supposed to be organized and professional in what they since they're probably getting paid for whatever they do...but by the looks they probably don't even have a legal department...
And calling "weed king" just because he has a picture smoking a joint? If charges are pressed they will also be forced to prove that Mental is a drug dealer, otherwise they're falling under perjury/fake testimony...they literally don't know what they are doing and much less the possible consequences of their actions, it's like going in the street and start yelling that someone is a drug dealer, that person would be questioned by the police, but somehow, some dumb people don't realize that 'real life' legislation applies to internet legislation by analogy. (apologies but my Law-ish english terms aren't the best -.-)

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL, what about the weed I bought from you last week?

No, honestly. Unfortunately there are retards all over the internet these days. They attempt to duck you up? Just duck them harder.

Get a lawyer and have them sued. Where's the professionalism in these people? Childish behavior. It's close to my brothers behavior at an age of 13.

Reaction score
This really made me laugh lets dig some information up on this guy and post it around the internet? LOL jk
Lmao I wonder how old this guy is? :p

What a disgrace to my people q_q.

Anyways!
Give Min Communications a call maybe he doesn't work for them, what kind of PR worker posts that sort of stuff on his person facebook page and spams forums, and creates fake DMCAs. That would be giving the company bad pr. I'd forward it all to Min Communications and have his retarded butt fired, then threaten them and see what you can get from it ;).

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Justei - Regarding personal slander of MentaL - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for stealing your quote Mauka, just wanted to point out one thing, if this picture is ever analyzed by a technical police team and no editing is detected, there's still no shred of evidence that he's even smoking drugs, everyone is aware nowadays that rolled tobacco ends up much cheaper than buying it in packs, that can just be a rolled cigarette on a king size rolling paper.....And even if it was weed or anything else, how would that make him a drug dealer? One thing doesn't necessarily lead into the other. I don't feel like googling UK's legislation about drugs but...he's smoking a joint, can I say: so what...? It's something so common....

Just expose this individual to his company and get him fired, he's literally an ignorant that has absolutely no idea of the mess he's getting himself into, he can be fired and brought to court for all of this. And if the "president" of this company (if they have any kind of hierarchical system at all which I doubt by now) knows what they are doing and hasn't taken action then he's even worse than this fellow...

Has anyone tried to contact the management of this company at all? It's actually the first time I'm seeing this kind of illegal actions coming from a "professional" company, and the more I read and further investigate this matter the more astonished I become...what kind of "house" are they running there? This is sick...many crimes are starting to accumulate, violation of privacy, publication of private information and use of personal pictures, slander, defamation, accusing him of serious crimes, production of fake DMCA/official legislative documents, etc... (sorry for not having the correct english terms...)

This will most likely end up with them issuing a major apology towards Ragezone and Mental...they probably don't even have a lawyer or their PR representative would have been warned to tone down the language he's using publicly.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: 404
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
'Weed-King' is a new one, i never heard that one before.. But at least to me it sounds auspicious, kind of regal i suppose..

If the guy with the white cell phone went to a party, disguised as a friend, on an intent to dishonor a person.. It is very rude and low. But honestly, it is a particularly funny countenance.. But that was not amusing enough to demise my scorn towards such attitude.

(and if a person is a king, especially a noble Weed-King of Anglii, it would be advisable to his advisors to advise him to practice meditation only when surrounded by friendly beings..)

I myself personally would feel more comfortable if i were to chat with a Weed-King rather than if i would talk to an 'Overlord' hehe.. i mean, Weed-King sounds both noble and accessible hehehe)

Reaction score
I've never heard of Ran Online, I don't know what it's about, I know know anything about it, basically.
But after seeing this, I just realized how immature even the 'biggest' of company's can be just over jealousy and hatred.
This is the most immature thing I've seen in a very long time, and I haven't seen much company's doing this kind of stuff, in fact I've never seen this before from a company. Not to mention they're breaking so many laws from what they're doing, witch include but not limited to:
- Releasing personal information of a being. *This is against the law to release images of a person without their prior permission.
- False DMCA takedown claims. * In fact, when you send a DMCA claim, you have to provide truthful information, and under oath. If information isn't true, and takedown notice is accepted by the third party (IE: Google, YouTube) and submitted it knowing the information is only in hate, they can be taken to court either by Daniel himself, or if they find out they will deal with it depending if they take DMCA takedowns seriously.
- Korean telecommunication laws. * I do know they have laws to protect the privacy of online information.

The only best thing to do is report this to there head CEO or one of the highest rank and report this. If anything, I would talk to a legal adviser and see what you can do about this, if anything you can take them to court and possibly win hundreds of thousands of dollars for compensation for releasing false information and personal information. It's the lowest act I've seen, and it's just not acceptable. I don't know what's going in those meetings at the company, but they should be more disciplined as being a company. I hope they go down.

And another best thing is to make the RAN Section bigger, and get them more mad. I don't know much about the section, and I don't know if it's illegal or anything. But as long as you're not hosting the files on RaGEZONE servers, you're fine. You can always say the section is for things like releases like bug fixes, and just say the users are the ones changing the section into actual releases ;) But yeah, it's all up to you guys (mods, Dan and what not) - I wish you best of luck with this matter, Dan. And duck them!

Best regards,
Liam.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of Ran Online, I don't know what it's about, I know know anything about it, basically.But after seeing this, I just realized how immature even the 'biggest' of company's can be just over jealousy and hatred.This is the most immature thing I've seen in a very long time, and I haven't seen much company's doing this kind of stuff, in fact I've never seen this before from a company. Not to mention they're breaking so many laws from what they're doing, witch include but not limited to:- Releasing personal information of a being. *This is against the law to release images of a person without their prior permission.- False DMCA takedown claims. * In fact, when you send a DMCA claim, you have to provide truthful information, and under oath. If information isn't true, and takedown notice is accepted by the third party (IE: Google, YouTube) and submitted it knowing the information is only in hate, they can be taken to court either by Daniel himself, or if they find out they will deal with it depending if they take DMCA takedowns seriously.- Korean telecommunication laws. * I do know they have laws to protect the privacy of online information.The only best thing to do is report this to there head CEO or one of the highest rank and report this. If anything, I would talk to a legal adviser and see what you can do about this, if anything you can take them to court and possibly win hundreds of thousands of dollars for compensation for releasing false information and personal information. It's the lowest act I've seen, and it's just not acceptable. I don't know what's going in those meetings at the company, but they should be more disciplined as being a company. I hope they go down.And another best thing is to make the RAN Section bigger, and get them more mad. I don't know much about the section, and I don't know if it's illegal or anything. But as long as you're not hosting the files on RaGEZONE servers, you're fine. You can always say the section is for things like releases like bug fixes, and just say the users are the ones changing the section into actual releases ;) But yeah, it's all up to you guys (mods, Dan and what not) - I wish you best of luck with this matter, Dan. And duck them!Best regards, Liam.
You don't need permission to release someone's picture.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need permission to release someone's picture.

It depends if there was any reasonable expectation of privacy. If the photo was in some locked vault, and the guy broke in, stole it, and posted it online, then obviously there was a reasonable expectation of privacy. If it were set as a public profile picture on a publicly-accessible Facebook profile, then there's virtually no expectation of privacy.

If you release something that's private (e.g. Kate's topless photos being released by those magazines) then you can get sued for invasion of privacy, and you have to remove whatever content you published that invaded that person's privacy.

Separately, with regards to DMCA takedown notices, if the complainant has submitted false, misleading, or bad-faith information then the company they submitted the DMCA takedown notice to is within their rights to put the content back up until such a time as the complainant can provide accurate, truthful information in a resubmitted DMCA takedown notice.

I believe the complainant would also be guilty of perjury, but I don't know much about how that works under the American legal system (what penalties would be applicable, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back