Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding personal slander of MentaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes you do. You need ones permission to post photos of them, and if they don't want the picture released then they have a legal right to tell them to remove it.

Too bad it's too late then.

Anyway, if you really want to F them, you should take them to court and then demand their source code released >:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
their source was already released that's why they are so mad

Reaction score
I think they want to promote the new assassin class more than than anything. I know they are reading this so why not just sponsor our ran section? At the end of the day they got caught out in a very bad light. Harassing RZ is not going to get them good press.

If anyone actually cares visit; . I've never once stopped the promotion of official game material.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
What is bad on smoking weed ;)
smokingmarijuanaweed - Regarding personal slander of MentaL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well i live in Amsterdam but smoking weed doesn't really changed anything about me.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes you do. You need ones permission to post photos of them, and if they don't want the picture released then they have a legal right to tell them to remove it.
You're wrong. Again. If a photo is obtained legitimately it can be posted wherever you please. As the photograph of Dan smoking was obtained from RaGEZONE it is not illegal! Read the post by LordTrollhew he knows about it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're wrong. Again. If a photo is obtained legitimately it can be posted wherever you please. As the photograph of Dan smoking was obtained from RaGEZONE it is not illegal! Read the post by LordTrollhew he knows about it.

Well to be honest they could off picked the pictures off the whole rageparty thread that Benjamin posted :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back