Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding personal slander of MentaL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That company is a joke. Have you tried getting in direct contact with YT's legal department as they will be able to tell straight away that Mincom are abusing the system.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do they even have evidence that you have infringed copyright because if not then its extremely unfair and you should be able to counter claim.
He shouldn't even need to counter claim. This shouldn't have happened in the first place as it's obvious that Mincom are abusing the system.

Reaction score
Wow, these guys are not very smart are they?
Claiming copyright on visual studio 2010 tutorials.
How about we tell Microsoft that he claimed copyright on their product, guess they won't be too fond of it.
I just can't believe how childish they act,
like 2 children trying to make the other look stupid in hope they will get a change with their crush.
They have nothing to stand on, just give up.
Also publicizing personal information without permission is against the law as far as I know.
Same goes for trying to dirty some one's name as far as I know.

Reaction score
Well they know you can't do anything about it. They see RZ as a serious threat to their company. This is just like Apple vs Samsung. RZ has gotten to the point where it is known by nearly everyone who has worked with private servers.

I honestly expected something like this far sooner. lol

Are they wanting you to remove the RAN section or what? All this is doing is making what little players they have left that didn't know about private servers become aware private servers exist, and now even more are coming to RZ because there is obviously a reason for the company they are paying to be so upset, right? :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check out the nearest person from you that is hate you so much and have knowladge about who are you exactly ...

Which this person send some images of your a-hole, adderess and want take revange ...

MAYBE it is true??!!!

PS: maybe a spy ??

Reaction score
Google disclosed the information I've already confirmed that but like I said, its not a problem. Upon responding to a DMCA complaint google has to provide my contact details to the person(s) who initiate the complaint that way then they can forward with court proceedings. Obviously that cannot happen because of the slander and other stuff plus claiming copyright on other materials.

Now, if they where based in the UK i more than likely could take them to court successfully for defamation but then there would be a counter argument on the content provided. Although I do not distribute any content myself personally it would make for an interesting debate but realistically Min Com fucked up. Bad.

Resurrected
Reaction score
duck the Koreans are crazy
Hope all turns out well in the end. What they're doing is pathetic

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dan..if you got into a Korean rag with that pic...omg...that would be epic..maybe I'll forward a link over to Hightimes magazine editor with the story and see if they get a kick out of it LOL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They actually can sue ragezone so be careful because Ragezone allowing illegal server be posted in the open.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They actually can sue ragezone so be careful because Ragezone allowing illegal server be posted in the open.

Rules of Ragezone

• Know what your talking about before you speak.
  • If you dont know shut up
  • Unless your sexy you should not speak
  • Nothing at Ragezone is illegal

Ragezone breaks no law. It is not illegal to direct to copyright material. No content is hosted at ragezone nor do ragezone help with private servers personally. This site is a development site for learning it is not a resource site nor does it in courage. It is like having a sit that teaches you how to hack. Just because we teach does not mean we tell you to go and hack any site you want. So unless you can show me proof ragezone voilate any law then we really dont give a damn. Been around , still around, always gana be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back