Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How regularly do you get yourself a beer?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only drink on special occasions. Birthdays, Christmas and what not. It's not really my thing even though I work in a nightclub where there's pissed people everywhere lol.

I haven't even met a person yet working in a club intoxicated or tipsy, like with the noise and all the rushed orders, and also if things are about to get heat up, how could someone even recollect their thoughts from that kind of poop.

Reaction score
Wow what a bunch of sobey Tobeys in here... I'm having my 4th brew of the night right now.

Every chance I get, I get myself a crisp, cold delicious pint of Stud's Suds... GOD'S WATER!!

Drink one for me, slim...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow what a bunch of sobey Tobeys in here... I'm having my 4th brew of the night right now.

Every chance I get, I get myself a crisp, cold delicious pint of Stud's Suds... GOD'S WATER!!

Drink one for me, slim...

I've never heard of them before, since I'm not really used to beers in foreign countries yet, but when I got visit America again and got to hanged out with a former school mate in Vegas, we had like a packs of DOS EQUIS XX, which I thought it was gonna be those extra strong beers in my local country that would really heat you up.

I really need to be on point with my beer taste in America, especially ones College students take, so that I could crash over parties and poop, I wouldn't want myself bringing some packs that are not their taste.

Reaction score
I've never heard of them before, since I'm not really used to beers in foreign countries yet, but when I got visit America again and got to hanged out with a former school mate in Vegas, we had like a packs of DOS EQUIS XX, which I thought it was gonna be those extra strong beers in my local country that would really heat you up.

I really need to be on point with my beer taste in America, especially ones College students take, so that I could crash over parties and poop, I wouldn't want myself bringing some packs that are not their taste.
tbh I just made up the term Stud's Suds last night, it's not a real beer afaik. Dos Equis is pretty weak though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh I just made up the term Stud's Suds last night, it's not a real beer afaik. Dos Equis is pretty weak though.

I thought you were really talking about this

sdr8Pqh - How regularly do you get yourself a beer? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I HATE beer. With a passion. But I do drink a poop load of brandy or vodka.

Both of those are like something I could only drink on a very special occasions, since in my own experience with my pals, we can't handle it being a drink we could casually chill out and the other major issue is that, most brandies and vodkas are expensive as hell, like I'm not even sure what is like an internationally distributed vodka or brandies.

And somehow, I can't universally just cross from Vodka for the day and beers for the next though, like I only opt for one of a kind and can't basically just drink a vodka or beer or etc on any turnt up day.

Like it takes a day or week first before I acquire the taste for me to go on a marathon on such specific drinks.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Living in a frat house for 4 and a half years taught me beer is Ducking amazing lol. The first year I didn't like it much since we always get the cheapest beer natty light. But after a while it's just a taste that you can't give up. Now a days I always have a 30 in my fridge so I can sit down relax and drink some nice cold beer and watch tv after work.

There's also different beers for different occasions. Such as: Corona for the beach, Miller Lite (my go to beer since its cheap) / yuengling for after work, budweiser/coors light for parties (cause its cheap), Angry orchard/reds apple ale/any fruity beer for when I have a girl over, Guiness/blue moon for when I go to a bar, etc haha

Beer is the best. My personal favorite I'd say is yuengling because its cheap and dark and good haha

Back