Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I remembered something that made me cry.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My deceased grandmother, whom of which passed away at the start of this year, used to always sing "You Are My Sunshine" to me when I was a child and now that I think of it, it makes me cry.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When the music is good.. People say we can't find true music nowadays but try Ed Sheeran, meaningful lyrics and true talent.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ragezone: Feel edition

:(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL - I remembered something that made me cry. - RaGEZONE Forums

right in the feels.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A song that was played at my grandmas funeral was played in a lesson at school in year 7, and I asked her to stop playing it, but she didnt and I started crying and yeah. fml.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some of Macklemore's songs :S Not crying though. Just get the chills.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a short but rather powerful song, makes me think of loved ones and how I'll feel when the end comes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is actually kind of refreshing to see guys and perhaps some girls here admit to crying! So many do not have the balls to admit it :p I cried lately listening to something on a talent show called "The Voice" I believe it is the memories that make you blubber up along with the music.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have read all my 2004 Ragezone pms and made me cry... Things were so much different back then..

Reaction score
I had a dog, she used to be a stray, i had her from a very young age and she used to follow me around everywhere. Were ever i was, she was, i know it sounds sad but that dog was the best friend i ever had lol, i had her for almost 12 years, and one day, she just vanished.. Her name was Lady, and it still makes me cry now after a few drinks... :/:

Back