Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

They Have Robbed To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bet Boko is gonna be pissed =p

*Waits =]*

that sucks, maybe you should be more careful aye? :p, the only thing I've had stolen but got back is my phone.. at the train station an Aboriginal asked me "what's the time mate" so I pulled my phone out and I said "the time blah blah" and then he said something like that's a nice phone chuck it here or something but he grabbed it off me so I pushed him and then he's like calm down man and then I tried to get it back and then my mate comes out and head butts him and grabs the phone =p Ducking funny as the aboriginal ran away stumbling... Ducking times like these you need video cameras :krider:.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont think iv ever had anything stolen...nothing important anyway, just like a pen or coin or something trivial like that, which just makes me think "did i have it in the first place? im sure i did...but who'd steal just that?"...something's messing with me ... -.-

Reaction score
I don't know if people just generally choose not to duck with me because of the way I look, or if they just don't notice me because I make no attempt at being noticed...

Either way, no, I've never been stolen from.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i live ion theft capital of the world, so cleverly i stay away from 'theft zones' never had anything big stolen only pans or some other stuff. i also keem my hand on my phone/wallet if im out

Reaction score
Well Not Everywhere. On A Table Over There, On A Chair Next To Me, One Time I Forgot It In A Coffee Shop. :p
Mexico Isnt That Bad, Well , Atleast Where I Live. We Spent 2 Weeks In The Capital (Of Mexico, Federal District They Call It) And There We Lose A Bag With Our Cameras (Well , Not Lose, Stolen). And Many People Said Watch Out With Ur Stuff.

Right Now I'll Tell To My Mum... And I'm Pretty Sure She'll Scream... A Lot... >.<

I Dunn Know How I'll Spend My Weekend Without My Stuff... :pinch:

looks like you'll be without them for a little more than just the weekend.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
unless she bought new stuff, i dont see the point of stealing, if u want something real bad buy it, has a sentimental value then

Reaction score
I've been robbed for $100 whilst travelling back from canada but that was my fault for leaving my wallet on my seat while I went to the loo.
Two girls got their ipods nicked from their blazers during P.E yesterday, thats about the closest i've been to getting robbed :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never been robbed ^^
I'm taking care of my money! lol
But for some reason i keep loosing my candy -_-''

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never got any item of mine stolen from

I did lose my moms wallet and she lost over $500:pinch:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've never been robbed or mugged. I've left things places and went back to get them only to find them missing. That's just my fault for leaving them unattended to be honest. If I found something valuable just lying around, I think I'd probably take it, so I don't expect anyone to hand-in anything I'd left lying around. I'd flip if I lost my wallet and phone though, they're always in my pocket when I'm out of my house.

Hope you manage to sort things like contacts in phone/debit cards etc... out, shame about the sentimental things though :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One question im suprised no one else has asked yet.

Whats spin classes?

Bike Classes. Not Exactly In A Road But In A Gym.

I Dont Care About The Money Or My Cellphone (And Luckly My Dad Never Lend Me The Credit Card If Hes Not Around) But One Friend Find My Bag (Totally Empty) In A Garbage Can A few Blocks Away From The Gym... I Dont Know Why He/She Doesnt Take Just The Cellphone And The Money, My Personal Stuff Its Missing Too And I Wont Get It Back... >.<

Well, Im Safe, Luckly It Wasnt An Assault (Robbery?) Mean Someone With A Guy Or A Knife...blablabla...

I Miss My Lucky Cat... :s

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some guy tried to pick-pocket my wallet at a Warhammer 40k convention once.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i lost my cellphone somedays ago... and i have lost many thing.. ive never got robbed though

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Filled ur bag next time with Dog poop/dung/paint/Rotten food .....

Place it at the place where you lost it ,

And Sit somewhere visible to the Bag and prevent reading comics/books

Then Once you see someone trying to steal/open the bag ...

So there and Apprehend him , you may get ur personal stuff back

But remember to call some backup (to wack the thief if he try to escape)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had my pocket PC taken from me once.....got it back tho.

I've had stuff stolen and never returned. Don't remember em tho ;P

Last edited:
Reaction score
that sucks I loose my wallet sometimes and stuff but I get it back.. although I lost my glasses once left them int eh school washroom some jackass must have flushed them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back