Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

They Have Robbed To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A few years ago someone stole my Wallet with 566$ bucks. but. oh well.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have experience once but instead, ppl throw my bag in the garbage. 2 weeks later i found my bag, wtf?

then i know who did it and i took revenge, i get his bag and tell my buds to spit on it, then put "sh*t" to his bag then pee on it, and then put back to where its belong. funny ^^

but yeah, i almost lost my bag, it has my GB Color, Nokia 6260, and some computer stuff i stole from a Cafe o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
never had anything stolen from me; I just look so Ducking dangerous nobody tries :renske:

I can change that if you want. JUst leave stuff of value in your bag. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can change that if you want. JUst leave stuff of value in your bag. :D

better come here and find the bag then. Hell, that'd almost be worth it =D

Smo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have experience once but instead, ppl throw my bag in the garbage. 2 weeks later i found my bag, wtf?

then i know who did it and i took revenge, i get his bag and tell my buds to spit on it, then put "sh*t" to his bag then pee on it, and then put back to where its belong. funny ^^

but yeah, i almost lost my bag, it has my GB Color, Nokia 6260, and some computer stuff i stole from a Cafe o_O

Well that sounds like a nice big lie.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
=/ a shame, personally I hate thievery.
I'm also a little naive, I had a bag with my clothes, wallet, phone... laptop(!) in and went to the gym, guess if I locked it in (no) and guess if it was stolen (>_<).

those bastards even used my card and looted my bank account for ~80$, just pure luck that was all I had atm :s

The Penguinator
Legend
Reaction score
I bet Boko is gonna be pissed =p

You bet I am :eek:

I'm more upset because she hasn't send me a card back yet though -_-

Mara: Go and type in my domain name to get my address (and use 'Netherlands' instead of 'NL') and send me that card! :eek: (If you've forgotten my domain name (= old website) just PM me)

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score

Yeah clearly shenanigans tbh, whoever said that, and if it wasn't then you're a loser anyway, what a lame thing to do. especially considering i doubt you had any proof it was him in the first place.

Oh and I hate when people spam to say someone else is spamming, hence why I include this comment in my post :p

Reaction score
no its not.
wat make you think it lies?

yes it sounds extremely plausible that you guys pissed and took a dump in someones bag...

"hey man, whatcha wanna do today?"
"iono aye dude, how bout we go take a poop in this guys bag, i think he stole my bag last week!"
"sounds awesome bro, hey, luckily for him i just ate tacos!"
"haha sick man, yea i just got fisted by the gym teacher so yea mine'll come out smoothly too!"

though i'm curious, did you hold the bag while your mate dropped his pants and shat in it? or did you each separately go into the toilets and do it in privacy? dunno what freakish bond you have with your mates, but i dont wanna have anything to do with my mates bodily excretions.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
yes it sounds extremely plausible that you guys pissed and took a dump in someones bag...

"iono aye dude, how bout we go take a poop in this guys bag, i think he stole my bag last week!"
"haha sick man, yea i just got fisted by the gym teacher so yea mine'll come out smoothly too!"

though i'm curious, did you hold the bag while your mate dropped his pants and shat in it? or did you each separately go into the toilets and do it in privacy? dunno what freakish bond you have with your mates, but i dont wanna have anything to do with my mates bodily excretions.

I don't care if it's spam, that just made me proper crack up sat at my desk at work. Because its sooo true... although i am coming to expect this kind of behaviour from lisolette tbh. Everytime I read their posts I assume they must not speak proper English (which hey is fair enough if English isn't the native language of their country which it is in their case. I say their caus im not sure it its a guy/girl/heshe.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I lost something once... I got these huge pockets on my winter jacket, so I stuck afew games in 'em - went to a café and was gonna borrow them to a friend, I brought Wc3, Wc3:TFT and Homeworld2

so I sat there waiting for him, he showed up abit late - I had my jacket on all along - so i reached for my pocket after we talked for abit, and Wc3:TFT was missing =(

so I looked around and saw this guy running out the door with my warcraft3 =(

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
wtf, just tft, thats no use to him, shoulda swiped them all tbh, not expensive games now tho so alls well that ends well! :p

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

OMG, for real dud. im not lying.

@ratboy
say watever you want, but it really does happen to me and those stuff that he do and i do is real.

DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IM LYING

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
OMG, for real dud. im not lying.

@ratboy
say watever you want, but it really does happen to me and those stuff that he do and i do is real.

DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IM LYING

So its happend more than once and is continuing to happen, the plot thickens!!! Seriously bag shitting fun sport:poster_ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back