Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RZ Awards Discussion

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Screw you guys for not giving me more votes, I'm sorry for being inactive and not organising them this year, why must you punish me for it :*:

edit: inb4 people complain about the user bar voting so shut the duck up about that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No Camp Fag award. No Junkers.

Thanks, Donald Trump.

Voted for you anyways, you deserve your fag-award :D

------------
I still think that Ben did a pretty good job with organisation though.
Maybe need to find another solution for the award titles (maybe more than 20) but the rest was pretty good.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not to bring a negative note to the thread but the Rz awards are just a big popularity contest now...

It's like the saying "The rich keep getting richer" the same people are just going to win every year.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I honestly can't agree with what JFA said. I don't see people like ChewBecca, Junkers or even MentaL being voted for much this year.

Instead I see a few new people being very likely to win an award this time (Ben, Gaby, Joorren). And why should they not?

I'm happy for them and happy not to see the same people win the same award this year. People who magically disappeared and show up for the awards time right now. Which is what I feared.

Also for a comment on someone's vote who said: "Wish people would look further than just the mod team when voting. Its too easy I think" I'd like to add:

Sadly 95% of the users of RZ only care about their personal interests. Whether that be server file leaks, downloading contributions, leeching, setting up a p-server, advertising their stuff, merchandise, w / e. Literally if they get what they want, they are gone. Most of them are not really social nor community interested, hence it's no surprise to me that a majority of people who stick their heads outside the MMO sections (mods, subscribers) get voted for a lot here.

I posted reminders for this year's RZ awards in all sections that I moderate. No one of the approx 50 ppl has yet showed up nor left a vote for someone. I also voted 2 or 3 guys out of my favorite MMO section and only one has voted some people back.

Also, didn't we have section awards for the big sections (Habbo, MU) which were specially designed for the people in these in the past years? Well... I don't see them this year.

Reaction score
No Funniest User award any more, the message is clear, crystal clear.

Junkers - RZ Awards Discussion - RaGEZONE Forums

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Also, didn't we have section awards for the big sections (Habbo, MU) which were specially designed for the people in these in the past years? Well... I don't see them this year.
People have to take time and effort to organize such things, and in the past people have.

Thank you Ben for taking the time to organize this years awards.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
No Funniest User award any more, the message is clear, crystal clear.

Junkers - RZ Awards Discussion - RaGEZONE Forums

Sad not to see that award this year xD Already had you on my pre-made list for that :(
No criticism though, it's nice to see a few new awards :eek:

Back