Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If RZ had one official private server, what would you want?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah it was the same day you promised to ship a pound of your finest marijuana to jersey, remember?

Reaction score
for those of you who remember, Ragezone had a lineage 2 server and I'll never forget the experiences and fun times. Hell I remember when Madison spawned a million rabbits and crashed the server! I have a picture somewhere I'll have to post.

As for a new server? Heck I'm down to play anything as long as it's with you guys :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mir2.

Only customised to balance the hardcore crowd with the casuals. So either level capping (my preference, early game mir was always my fav, but I know some people witch so much about that) or massive catchup mechanics (every level the player is below the highest level, they get 50% extra exp? Everyone would celebrate when highest level levels up haha).

Then the focus of the game is on gearing rather than levels, with items being extra common (added stats being increased too), and gems being high chance to break. The point would be everyone would be max level, the only real difference between the hardcores and casuals would be added stats which might amount to a 10-20% advantage. Therefore the competition would be intense as everyone is a threat/competitive. Have guilds capped at like 10-15 members, with a few capturable locations that are massively worth owning to increase conflicts. All bosses would be designed for group only, so have skills that would require each class to help with (regen too high -> need tao's green poison, range phase -> need warrior to tank it, melee phase -> need wiz to kite it). Making guild v guild fights over bosses extremely common. Add in teleports near boss KRs for the guild owned locations, so all the competitive guilds can quickly assemble and change on a location. Then announce each boss to the server, the conflict would be insane lol.

Reaction score
Mir2.

Only customised to balance the hardcore crowd with the casuals. So either level capping (my preference, early game mir was always my fav, but I know some people witch so much about that) or massive catchup mechanics (every level the player is below the highest level, they get 50% extra exp? Everyone would celebrate when highest level levels up haha).

Then the focus of the game is on gearing rather than levels, with items being extra common (added stats being increased too), and gems being high chance to break. The point would be everyone would be max level, the only real difference between the hardcores and casuals would be added stats which might amount to a 10-20% advantage. Therefore the competition would be intense as everyone is a threat/competitive. Have guilds capped at like 10-15 members, with a few capturable locations that are massively worth owning to increase conflicts. All bosses would be designed for group only, so have skills that would require each class to help with (regen too high -> need tao's green poison, range phase -> need warrior to tank it, melee phase -> need wiz to kite it). Making guild v guild fights over bosses extremely common. Add in teleports near boss KRs for the guild owned locations, so all the competitive guilds can quickly assemble and change on a location. Then announce each boss to the server, the conflict would be insane lol.

I know it will never happen, but I'd play that server in a heartbeat.

Hi btw! :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Old school Mu version 97d NON-RESET with high exp rate so you don't need to use bot

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd say black desert or Tera if either of them were very good. what about FF14 reborn, or am I just dreaming?

Back