Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If RZ had one official private server, what would you want?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make us a hotel Ron lets get cameron and laz back to their roots

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
true.

still make a server of something though. we'll call it agezone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can code - make new game. Collect great team and start today coding multi platform-same realm game. Maybe mmorpg or fps. Make contest best coders - chellenge PHP coder, .ASP coders, C# coders and etc. Pik best guys and make dream game.
Cheers :beerglass:

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
doubt that will happen.

private server of an already established game though is a realistic goal.

Reaction score
Well, There use to be a Mine-craft server.
Though if I was to suggest one, Or see one published for RaGEZONE, For members to play.
I'd suggest an mmorpg such as; ~ WoW, Or Aion, Pretty standard, Straight forward. Still popular within the gaming communities, And could also be a great funding source to support the forums.
It'd widely broaden the forums user experience, And by allowing not just Subbers to play, but making it an open server for anyone, This could in return also expand the development process of the forums.
--
When it comes to the RZ developer forums, and Private servers, There is a key connection between the 2.
So I feel that a good balance could be made to increase both the Server and the forums this way.

Reaction score
I used to like the Minecraft server we once had, however I'd choose a F2P game so more people can join. The last MC server wasn't very croweded.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let's start chanting...

MU, MU, MU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would pick a game that a clusterfuck can easily begin, sadly enough i have not played a online game where such thing could happen.

Back