Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Life is pretty chill most of the time, but sometimes it can throw you a curveball.

So what is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

-----------

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was actually just a few days away. My mom, brother, sister in law and I all went on a canoeing and kayak trip a couple days ago and at the very end of it there were some fairly big rapids right under a bridge. Long story short we hit the bridge pillar in the middle of the rapids head on and ended up flipping the boat.

Mind you the water is forcing you down and is damn near freezing! It definitely is a memory I will never forget. Some bad news though is we lost 2 phones out of it.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mine isnt as scary as taht one tho.

when i was around 10 years old i went downhill on my bike, when i wanted to brake it didnt worked and passed over a batch on the road and went flying over my bike's handle and landed on my face, when i came to me i was in a surgery room at the hospital since since two of my frontal teeths were moved some centimeters back from where they should be without falling, i had a big cut on my upper lip and i had some stitches on my head.

the good part is that i didnt go to school for about two weeks and the scars cant be seen now, the bad part about it is that it did hurt a lot.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I was trying to think of something that would fit this topic... Turns out I cant think of anything off the top of my head other than a few things that I would rather keep to myself. Which has made me realise that im not living my life to the fullest! Resolutions will be made. Blood will be spilled!

*solares* "in defiance of the Mental!

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll give you one of many near death experiences, my worst one.

So back when I first found the car scene, I went to a meet at a roundabout where novice drifters used to slide their £300 cars. The night was dry which made sliding harder for the less powerful cars so someone decided to soak a part of the roundabout to get the wheels slippy. At this time there was a group of about 20 of us stood at the side to spectate.

At around 1am, a MK5 VW Golf was handbraking the roundabout and hit the wet patch. His car gripped and spun the other way, straight towards me. Everyone ran except for me. I really don't know why I didn't but something just told me I'd be fine. Maybe it was a bit of shock seeing the Golf come straight towards me that froze me in position.

The Golf hit the kerb sideways. It bent the rear hub and forced the rear wheel inwards and the rest of the rear end swung over the kerb a hairs length away from me.

I don't often get scared but that scenario shocked me quite bad. The driver was very apologetic to me about it. The police turned up shortly after to break everything up.

I've loved the car scene ever since.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Dreaming about my fathers impending death every day for a week before it happened. There was no warning and I was 10 so in my mind he was immortal and my dreams were just nightmares. How wrong I was.

Back