Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scotland voted no

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

So, Scotland voted no to independence. What are your thoughts? as our resident Scottish overlord, I am sure Junkers can add some light on his views.

Personally I think Scotland becoming independent would have screwed both Scotland and the rest of the UK. Maybe one day Scotland can go independent, but not when it will cause more problems than solving them.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alot of promises of legislature repairs were made during this legendary event....let's see what is held up and what really happens. It's a win/win for Scotland if promises are kept.

Reaction score
Now hopefully England will have a referendum on allowing Scotland to remain in the union after their insubordination!

But seriously, Scotland leaving would have affected the entire UK, it should have been up to vote for everyone imo. The splitting of a country should be up to the entire country, not just the part wanting to leave.

Whatever, it's over now and it didn't destroy the UK. No doubt barely anything will change, just like any other big event tbh. Politicians change, but its always the same. Banks destroy half the planets economy, still end up getting huge bonuses.

Sigh, maybe I'm just getting cynical as I grow older.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Scotland becoming independent would be one of the worse things to happen not only to the UK as a whole but for Scotland itself as well especially considering that if they did seperate they'd have to apply to become part of the european union which as a country they can't afford. As a whole the No vote was the best decision that could have been made for both parties involved.

Reaction score
But seriously, Scotland leaving would have affected the entire UK, it should have been up to vote for everyone imo. The splitting of a country should be up to the entire country, not just the part wanting to leave.
So basically you can force a treaty down your throats, since Scotland was heavily opposed to the Tready of Union, and then if the country wants to leave, all countries in the union have to vote on it? That doesn't sound very democratic to me.

I know due to the time between it, it's not as simple as that, but in the end I think it's up to a country to decide whether they want to leave a Kingdom/Union or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will vote for no too. To avoid further risk and gain support from the UK.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
82x9aJU - Scotland voted no - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Independent to what decision would be right, the vote has been faked:

Sorry, this video is in German, but it shows some pictures you should look at:

JUMP TO 1:30

The democracy in our world is broken.

If you ask for my personal opinion, I would be happy they become independent. They deserve it, and I support any action that decreases the huge covenants like the NATO in this case. It's sad.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean I know it possibly being fixed is really a messed up issue..but every Scotsman I have spoken to in all my internet dealings have seemed relieved by the outcome. I have yet to meet one that isn't happy Scotland remains a part of the Union. I know I haven't spoken to everyone in the country...but at least 20 people I know from Scotland are happy.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Independent to what decision would be right, the vote has been faked:

Sorry, this video is in German, but it shows some pictures you should look at:

JUMP TO 1:30

The democracy in our world is broken.

If you ask for my personal opinion, I would be happy they become independent. They deserve it, and I support any action that decreases the huge covenants like the NATO in this case. It's sad.

Ah good to see you're buying into the separatist propaganda mate! Unless you've actually been inside a counting centre and seen how stringent and tight security is or done a bit of research, you'd know that it is virtually impossible to rig an election inside the count. Members of both campaigns had representatives at every count across the country watching every move that every counter made. And that's not including electoral officials. Addressing the video you linked: the big pile of votes on the 'no' table with a 'yes' above it were uncounted votes. The confirmed this as TV viewers spotted this at the Dundee count. The guy seemingly writing/editing votes? The pencils used to cast votes are non erasable. Did the counter spoil the ballots? There were only 3,429 (source: ) spoiled ballots. Not nearly enough to make any noticeable change in the vote. Why is the guy writing on them? To mark the number of votes in the pile. It's what counters do.

As for the woman changing votes between piles, who knows. An error in counting? She would've been monitored throughout the whole process. Making a judgement based on a few second of footage? Silly. Cameras were in every count. Electoral officials were at every count. Yes and No officials were at every count. Were pro-Yes counters ? That they were. Is that Nationalism created by this referendum has created? By golly it is. A vast number of people had never voted before until this referendum and I personally know a few people. Funny how they voted Yes to get back at the Westminster Govt they're so angry about because they're not who they voted for... because they've never voted before. That is the logic of Nationalists - "we've never voted before to change the outcome of the general elections, but boy are we angry at this government we never voted for because we don't vote". Take your accusations of vote rigging and stick 'em.

EDIT: and another thing... if there was alleged rigging why haven't Yes Scotland made any official complaint? If they suspected rigging they'd have been all over it like a rash.

EDIT 2: "democracy in our world is broken" too right about that. It's a sad day when the minority and vow to do so by any means necessary, some even threatening terrorist action in order to 'free Scotland' from the 'evil Westminster captors'

Last edited:
• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Hello Junkers

thank you for taking your time to clarify some things. I have to agree that I acted a bit too fast on the Scotland case. I surely revoke my accusation on that state.

Ah good to see you're buying into the separatist propaganda mate! Unless you've actually been inside a counting centre and seen how stringent and tight security is or done a bit of research, you'd know that it is virtually impossible to rig an election inside the count. Members of both campaigns had representatives at every count across the country watching every move that every counter made. And that's not including electoral officials. Addressing the video you linked: the big pile of votes on the 'no' table with a 'yes' above it were uncounted votes. The confirmed this as TV viewers spotted this at the Dundee count. The guy seemingly writing/editing votes? The pencils used to cast votes are non erasable. Did the counter spoil the ballots? There were only 3,429 (source: ) spoiled ballots. Not nearly enough to make any noticeable change in the vote. Why is the guy writing on them? To mark the number of votes in the pile. It's what counters do.
I'm always for the truth, but I'm pretty sure an election can be faked. It has been done not only a few times in history, but you are right, I was not there. About the statement of Dundee I hope it's valid.

One last thing I did not mention so far was the allowed minimum age of voters was really too low in my personal opinion. But it seems on your 2nd paragraph I have to agree for now.

Take your accusations of vote rigging and stick 'em.

EDIT: and another thing... if there was alleged rigging why haven't Yes Scotland made any official complaint? If they suspected rigging they'd have been all over it like a rash.
Excuse me?

If there was alleged rigging for the reasons I suspected, Scotland would never stay up and rant about it. They would risk sanctions and cooperation with the highest west force, NATO. All countries that are not in cooperation or membership of it are getting trouble by us sooner or later.

EDIT 2: "democracy in our world is broken" too right about that. It's a sad day when the minority and vow to do so by any means necessary, some even threatening terrorist action in order to 'free Scotland' from the 'evil Westminster captors'
"Some even threatening terrorist action"? There is nothing wrong on that page, unless those things would happen, I couldn't find those statements, though.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Someone wishing terrorist action on all those associated with Better Together

ChewBecca - Scotland voted no - RaGEZONE Forums

A report for a now-deleted Facebook page called the Scottish Republican Army, which promoted violence against No voters

Some upset Yes voters....

Casual defacing of anything that doesn't promote the Yes vote

Wishes to slaughter No voters...

Reports of attacks on No voters by Yes voters

.... need I go on? And HOW is there nothing wrong with threatening terrorist action because people DARE have a differing political opinion? Are you nuts? Are you advocating terrorism? And I beg your pardon but I seriously doubt and laugh at the notion that NATO would come down on Scotland for calling out electoral rigging. Trust me, there's enough stupid and angry people in Scotland who would riot if Yes Scotland called shenanigans on the final result. Yes would need to win Glasgow two to three times again just to beat the No votes....

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
And HOW is there nothing wrong with threatening terrorist action because people DARE have a differing political opinion? Are you nuts? Are you advocating terrorism?
Of course I don't. Most elections in history did not change much, this did. So I see why the 45% are upset, but threatening terror actions would not be the problem (many people talk rather than doing things), but the terror actions itself are the problems.

And I beg your pardon but I seriously doubt and laugh at the notion that NATO would come down on Scotland for calling out electoral rigging. Trust me, there's enough stupid and angry people in Scotland who would riot if Yes Scotland called shenanigans on the final result. Yes would need to win Glasgow two to three times again just to beat the No votes....
Currently it seems to be the same situation about many pissed people in Scotland due the election, so that would not be the matter. The point is, the media would find any faked reasons to sell us a real election, you cannot be 100% sure that Dundee said the truth. But at the current state I went to a neutral point about that again, as it's not sure.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Of course I don't. Most elections in history did not change much, this did. So I see why the 45% are upset, but threatening terror actions would not be the problem (many people talk rather than doing things), but the terror actions itself are the problems.

In Scotland, making such threats, even if they are empty and hollow, is a criminal offence (Offensive Communications Act I think?). Chaps as shown in my last post SHOULD be facing the full extent of the law providing they were reported to Police Scotland.

Currently it seems to be the same situation about many pissed people in Scotland due the election, so that would not be the matter. The point is, the media would find any faked reasons to sell us a real election, you cannot be 100% sure that Dundee said the truth. But at the current state I went to a neutral point about that again, as it's not sure.

The thing is the media haven't faked any reasons. No media outlet, even the very few pro-Yes outlets and the very vocal Yes campaigner (Wings is often quoted amongst Yes voters and is considered a very popular pro-Yes activist), who often goes around wearing a tinfoil hat with regards to anything pro-Union, have called foul play and have agreed that the referendum was good, proper and fair. And I can be 100% sure Dundee said the truth because the Twitter feed that said it belongs to the official Yes Dundee campaign office, who are an official Yes Scotland local branch.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
@Junkers,

thanks for clarifying things up on this position. You know, I don't want propaganda, no matter of what side, all I want is the truth. And on this topic, I forgot to do my "homework research", exceptionally.

I'm sorry for that. Peace! :zippy:
I hope, this election was really not faked, for the democracy and the freedom.

Back