Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

When and why did you sign up on Ragezone?

Reaction score
This may have and most likely has been asked before... but out off all the forums out there - why were you enticed to sign up?

Personally I was addicted to Mu - would fake sick at school and ended up making the shittest private server for my friends and I.

Thank you Dan and Ragezone for providing me with a reason to lie and skip school :)

Reaction score
I were playing MuOnline private servers too. I did want to create my own server which never succeed. I was reading tutorials on RZ and I did want to form a group of people with same interests, but I actually left my activity from this forum after it got a little bit dead at least on these categories I liked and after I found people here always trying to take advantage of you.

People trying to take advantage of you... I'm talking about is these who tries to make you a entire programmer of their servers and they'll take all the income OR the people who tries to take advantage of your wallet by trying to make you pay server costs.

I learn much from RaGEZONE, but after I left whole RaGEZONE (not really leaving, but I mean that I'll visit here like one to four times in half-year) I learn much more. I learn about (OOP) and 7 different programming languages, managing a windows and linux servers very well, reverse engineering (cracking and hacking) my first ESP hack "yay!" and I released one bigger project and one smaller project which I have thousands of users now and I don't see the end yet. I'm going forward.

I'll visit here sometimes. Not leaving anywhere so no farewells and sloppy poop.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score
I signed up because of mu section aswell, i pretty much left that section but i still hang around the forum because of some people i met here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lurked the site for some time back around 2012 or so, most notably for Habbo, Runescape, and Maplestory.
I used to read about reverse engineering and hosting private servers but never really did anything with it. I was just really interested in programming and the tight-knit feel of private servers.

Forgot all about those games, this site, and private server gaming until just recently again.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Accidentally discovered this site when searching for an unusual error I had with my Ace server setup (~ mid 2011). I only knew a small modding board of Ace before which had a very small section dedicated to p-server development. When I first discovered the bonanza of Ace stuff hosted here I was very excited and eventually signed up to post a (now) stupid question, haha (~ end of 2011).

Eventually developed a passion (for more than just Ace) and here I am, lol.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
When private servers were all the hype and it was a race to make the best one, I failed of course cause I suck at coding I found out lol
But the memories from here are real, some cool people and dope leaders

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Originally signed up on April 2011 under a different account because of MapleStory. Didn't really use the account that much and just lurked until I re-registered on this account on 2014.

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
I also joined for the Habbo section. I was trying to set up a private server and needed to download file attachments.

Although I'm not really interested in Habbo anymore, as much as I used to be, I still come on the forums to see whats new :D:

Reaction score
Made the account for Mu Online servers. I used another dudes account to look for servers for like a year before registering then he changed the pass so I just made one myself. I started shitposting a lot in spamzilla shortly after then I kinda stopped using the forum @ 2006-2007 because I started playing Dota.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the banter and also for the WoW section

Gold
Reaction score
I originally joined for Habbo Hotel servers. :blush:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I joined back in 2005. I joined because at the time this was the best place to find MU private servers.

Back