Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just signed my first big deal in eSports!

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
O hai guise,

As you may already or may not know, I used to be pretty active in the pserver scene since the day I signed up here (and months before I bothered to register).

Back in 2014 I kinda took a break from pserver dev as I became more interested in eSports (pretty much followed it since 2003 and actually started writing for orgs since 2011.
I thought the time was right to create my own eSports org with the same philosophy I always had when I was active in the pserver scene.

We've won a few LANs over the years (in the Netherlands and Sweden) and participated in the ESL UK Premiership last season with LoL so I was quite happy with how it turned out thus far.

Because of this all, we have now signed with Tt eSports who is supplying our top teams with gaming gear!

I remember as a kid I used to look with keen eyes at those teams who were sponsored by a gaming gear company and now it actually happened to mine. The only way I can explain the feeling I had when they delivered all those boxes with gear to my house, is being like a kid in a toy store.

For those interested, you can read more about it here:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude pass some goodies in Dota 2 like an Invoker Immortal pretty pls or some knives in csgo.

Anyways liked your page and I hope to see you guys in one of the lounge csgo or dota 2, be anxious, I'll be betting money out from you guys hahaha

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Dude pass some goodies in Dota 2 like an Invoker Immortal pretty pls or some knives in csgo.

Anyways liked your page and I hope to see you guys in one of the lounge csgo or dota 2, be anxious, I'll be betting money out from you guys hahaha

Aye thanks for the support man!
We were close to being on CSGO Lounge with our old Swedish team but I'm hopeful for the future!
Dota 2 is doing alright at the moment too, but we'll see.
When we do tho, I'm sure they'll do their very best to not make you regret your decision! :):

Back