Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Would you get your significant other's name tattoo'd on you?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No I wouldn't. Nobody lasts forever, but your tattoo does.

That's not entirely true though :D:

Some people do last forever (a lifetime) and tattoo's can be laser removed nowadays or covered up!

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Never. I'd say the same about getting any kind of tattoo though

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no. I will never have a name tattooed on me.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well for those of you who would get any tattoo's period, would you get a matching tattoo?

Reaction score
If I ever met a girl, that I can imagine my life with, I would get a matching tattoo, however, something that will also look good on its on. Getting half of heart is obviously bad idea in this case, but I mean something like this:

Justice For All - Would you get your significant other's name tattoo'd on you? - RaGEZONE Forums

In this case, yes they are not 100% matching, yet do have similarities, and even if you would break up or wont ever see that person ever again, it would still look G on its own.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Only the name of my kid(s).

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
A safety measure in case Alzheimer's kicks in?

Yes.. Actually, nope. I would never put someone else's name on my body unless I have a bound with that person that can't be reversed such as your own children, your mother, father, sister etc. Just because.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes.. Actually, nope. I would never put someone else's name on my body unless I have a bound with that person that can't be reversed such as your own children, your mother, father, sister etc. Just because.
That bond can still be reversed.

My brother told my mom she was dead to him the other day, family's break up all the time too.

Back