Would you get your significant other's name tattoo'd on you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SubscriberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    131Posts

Re: Would you get your significant other's name tattoo'd on you?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by redk0ke View Post
    You're against tattoos, but its okay to
    get an small irrelevant tattoo? Thats just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
    In my opinion, it's a little bit forward-thinking. If I ever decided I hated my tattoo, I'd be able to remove it without much consequence.
    Also, size doesn't necessarily correlate with relevance in the case of a matching tattoo. The relevance can be found in the fact that you and your partner both have matching ones, and it's most likely something of significance for both of you.

If you still think it's dumb though, you're definitely entitled to that opinion. x)

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    53Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diverge View Post
    In my opinion, it's a little bit forward-thinking. If I ever decided I hated my tattoo, I'd be able to remove it without much consequence.
    Also, size doesn't necessarily correlate with relevance in the case of a matching tattoo. The relevance can be found in the fact that you and your partner both have matching ones, and it's most likely something of significance for both of you.

If you still think it's dumb though, you're definitely entitled to that opinion. x)
    Exactly, and thats just plain stupidity. You get a matching tattoo, and several weeks afterwards you break up and have regrets about getting the tattoo. I dont think that I need to continue, since you understand my point.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    JerseyLocation
    4,548Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDemonMan View Post
    I feel betrayed, really.
    We are talking about potential new ideas, I got a LDM tattoo a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Batz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    When IRMU makes a thread you don't question it, you just respect his authority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    QFT. Everyone knows IRMU's authority.
    Yeah, and he's awesome. He's so awesome that I put him in Family category on MSN.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement