Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Would you get your significant other's name tattoo'd on you?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
My brother told my mom she was dead to him the other day, family's break up all the time too.

There is a connection between her and him that can't be reversed and that's the fact that she is his mother. The 'bond' might be gone but the fact still remains.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's essentially the same concept. Losing someone you were in some merit of a relationship with while having something that is related to them on your skin, and having to always painfully remember said person every time you look at the tattoo on your skin. Just because it's a different relationship doesn't change the concept.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well for those of you who would get any tattoo's period, would you get a matching tattoo?

I would get a matching tattoo yes. but not anything like hearts or anything tacky. Plus my other half would have to be prepared to pay good money to have a top artist tattoo us both.

Reactions: DNC
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
While I'm against the general idea of getting a tattoo, I think I'd be fine with getting a matching tattoo as long as it's a small one.
Anything large or overly visible would probably be out of the question.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While I'm against the general idea of getting a tattoo, I think I'd be fine with getting a matching tattoo as long as it's a small one.
Anything large or overly visible would probably be out of the question.
You're against tattoos, but its okay to
get an small irrelevant tattoo? Thats just dumb.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're against tattoos, but its okay to
get an small irrelevant tattoo? Thats just dumb.

In my opinion, it's a little bit forward-thinking. If I ever decided I hated my tattoo, I'd be able to remove it without much consequence.
Also, size doesn't necessarily correlate with relevance in the case of a matching tattoo. The relevance can be found in the fact that you and your partner both have matching ones, and it's most likely something of significance for both of you.

If you still think it's dumb though, you're definitely entitled to that opinion. x)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion, it's a little bit forward-thinking. If I ever decided I hated my tattoo, I'd be able to remove it without much consequence.
Also, size doesn't necessarily correlate with relevance in the case of a matching tattoo. The relevance can be found in the fact that you and your partner both have matching ones, and it's most likely something of significance for both of you.

If you still think it's dumb though, you're definitely entitled to that opinion. x)
Exactly, and thats just plain stupidity. You get a matching tattoo, and several weeks afterwards you break up and have regrets about getting the tattoo. I dont think that I need to continue, since you understand my point.

Back