Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

the sleep test im doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To be honest you're just excited cuz you think you've found something. Actually mental it would reflect like that because of the flapping of the wings. Its definatly a bug. I can bet my life on it.

It moves like a bug, its the size of a bug, its not bright.

Your camera picks you up in bed I think it could pick a little bug up.. which it has.

Anyway good luck next time.

EDIT: by the way how can you be sure theres no bugs? Everyone has bugs in their room.. for example the thing where it says you eat a spider atleast twice a week while you sleep. lol

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just face it mental, its a bug!

:vegeta-s: :vegeta-s: :vegeta-s:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MentaL said:
Yes im not american im welsh .. ur most american, we get cold weather, we cannot give moths and poop flying here at this time of year

we aintr getting no flys, no moths, no insects.. jack poop.. not even a bee!
(Please keep an open mind when you're reading this... ALL of you who read this.)

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm saying that I don't believe you, mentaL. If it does I really don't mean for it to sound thusly as I happen to think that there is a very good chance that you're precisely right and it really IS an orb. Supernatural things have a way of trying to fool the untrained eye... over the past centuries they've gotten VERY good at doing so.

But I have a few questions just incase by some fluke of nature a moth actually got into your house even though you have told us that it couldn't have and given very good points on WHY it couldn't have...

You said that there are no bugs in your house. Can you be sure about that? Here is why I say this: There are a lot of bugs that will live inside your home where it's (normally) actually warm enough for them to live. Moths especially love to live in crevasses in your home and in the ventilation systems. Also, since insects will occasionally slip past the notice of dogs (especially at night time), could that not have been the reason the dogs didn't go crazy if it somehow WAS a bug instead of an orb that simply looks and acts like one?

I find it difficult to believe that there is no dust what-so-ever in your room. Dust is everywhere no matter how hard you try to get rid of it or what you use. Now, that only goes for very tiny pieces of dust. If that were a piece of dust (which it doesn't look/act like, IMO) then you would probably know about it and be able to get rid of it quickly. I would say that you're right. It's definitely not dust.

That orb/creature was also too big for flying hair or bits from your body, I'd think. I mean, unless you're having a major hair loss problem and/or have leprosy the chances for something that large floating around are slim. By the way, if you have pieces of hair or bits of skin from your body floating around your room (which most people have a bit of) that constitutes as 'dust' to most everyone. Dust does not consist solely of dirt/sand/ect. Just incase you didn't know that already.

WBW_DB_TBH said:
A moth? That small? Coming from nowhere? And suddenly disappearing? Sure..
I'm afraid that I must disagree with this. There happen to be thousands of different species of moths, several of which are that small. And it might not have necessarily come from no where and disappeared suddenly. What COULD have happened was that we can only see it when there was enough light to reflect off it's wings. It 'appears' from a rather dark area, you know. And strangely enough 'disappears' in ANOTHER dark area.

OR it could have been an orb that, again, looks like a bug to the untrained eye. I'm only human and I don't know for sure.

B00b said:
Actually mental it would reflect like that because of the flapping of the wings.

Your camera picks you up in bed I think it could pick a little bug up...
I happen to feel that these are very good points as well, I'm afraid.

In conclusion:

In my current opion (which might be changed) is that either that was a moth of some sort or it was an orb that simply has developed VERY good camouflage.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I clicked the link and it brought me to this page and I didint know it was the 2nd one and I thought that was the first post ~_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
we dont get bugs like that lol

What? I dunno if things are different "up north of London" but yes you do.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I wish I had a digital camera/picture phone to prove it to y'all but I don't. :(

EDIT: Yo! DarkRayne! You honestly believe Mental's gonna read all of that up there?! He only seems to read posts of ppl he recognises IMO. Oh btw! Hello there! *waves*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
What? I dunno if things are different "up north of London" but yes you do.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I wish I had a digital camera/picture phone to prove it to y'all but I don't. :(

EDIT: Yo! DarkRayne! You honestly believe Mental's gonna read all of that up there?! He only seems to read posts of ppl he recognises IMO. Oh btw! Hello there! *waves*

lol yeah it is m8

its hellah colder up here lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
EDIT: Yo! DarkRayne! You honestly believe Mental's gonna read all of that up there?!

Good point. >.> (And quite possibly. lol >.<)

Basically it just sort of says:
-I believe it could be an orb, but it could also be a moth.
-moths can live in your house (ex: ventalation system)
-dogs don't always see bugs in your house expecially at night
-I don't think it was dust. ('dust'= any small particle floating around, NOT just dirt) It's too large.

Again... the conclusion is this:

It was either a moth of some sort or it was an orb that simply has developed VERY good camouflage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back