Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New spamzilla rule IMO

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you smell the rock is cooooooooooking
or some line like that, was Ducking ownage( few years ago)

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pancakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!
dududududu

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about making a 200 post limit and 3 month regdate.. To even be able to enter Spamzilla. Most other forums got that!

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What about increasing post count in spamzilla + the suggestion above me but with a 1k post

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
How about making a 200 post limit and 3 month regdate.. To even be able to enter Spamzilla. Most other forums got that!
So that first 200 spams will ruin other sections?
What about increasing post count in spamzilla + the suggestion above me but with a 1k post
So that people will spam even more both outside and in spamzilla?

Very poor ideas IMO.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Invite only!
or
Make them take a test! Must get atleast 80% correct to post in Spamzilla and Outside.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok now let's not limit their access to Spamzilla, rather make it the other way around: you need a certain IQ to get out of it. :tongue:
duck no!

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok now let's not limit their access to Spamzilla, rather make it the other way around: you need a certain IQ to get out of it. :tongue:

Lmao, wtf. xD

Reaction score
OK, i really do not see the problem... Ever notice how we have a rules thread for this section? Post it in there, and have a mod of this section edit it into Exy's post.

Mods ARE allowed to do that you know, i wrote the rules for the entertainment (then Humor) section when i was a mod because i didn't find the current ones adequate. You are the ones modding, you should be comfortable with the rules.
You do realise that Smods > Mods. If the Smods don't mind it then the Mods can do it, but me and Flameing wanted to make some changes and we got heavy resistance.

Btw incase you are wondering Negata, i wasn't talking about you. While i never seen you active since i came back, i never saw you doing anything bad either.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Btw incase you are wondering Negata, i wasn't talking about you. While i never seen you active since i came back, i never saw you doing anything bad either.
Oh, well you could've, cause obviously I side with the other "anal smods" when it comes to further limiting anything in spamzilla. I don't mind random insults but when it's related to our work here it's a little more difficult to take it as a joke.

It's no secret I'm not as active as I should, well I'm less than half as much on the computer as I used to, but anyway after restructuring of staff system it will be no problem. Glad you 'mostly' don't disagree with my actions though.:fruits_ap

Reaction score
Actually the plan was to change Spamzilla, not just in rules by name aswell, to basicly remove the whole spam thing. It's 1 thing to make half butt posts, it's another to just plain spam.

The reason why i also started that was because Akaruz reversed some of my actions because according to him all spam was allowed, even though Exy has posted that it wasn't in a stickied topic here. Hence i wanted to make things more clear and to basicly remove random spam, and encourage people to chat about stuff, even if it's not high quality and all that. Nobody gains anything if someone posts on a topic about say their new phone something along the lines like "i got bottles of wine", basicly the random poop that adds absolute nothing to anything.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Negata if you were a pokemon.... Id catch you! :pokeball_

Back