Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do you stay motivated and not give up?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you still moving forward? What can I do to help?
Eh sort-of, I've been taking a break the last week or so and then I'm going to hit the books hard again once my mind gets a small rest.

Reaction score
I find it difficult to stay motivated when it comes to working or when I was in school, learning.

After living in Cambodia for 4 months from October 2016-February 2017, I realised how important schooling and work is. We may not think work is easy for us, but compared to the work of Khmer people, it's absolutely nothing!!

These are still the most important years of your life, work hard and leave a legacy for your future generation. It is tough sometimes but it is not impossible.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I've changed up my routine a little bit lately.

I started getting exercise by going to the gym more often and doing cardio mainly, I'm up to walking on the treadmill at 3 miles an hour for an hour and a half (so a little over 3 miles). I've been working on my back muscles as I have 2 fractured vertebrae from a while ago, trying to strengthen them instead of just flat out getting back surgery. I honestly feel a lot better now that I get exercise, eat healthier, and I also talk with my father on a regular basis which was something that I was not doing before and I feel good about.

I've seen an improvement in my academics as-well as my regular day-to-day life.

Just thought I'd give a little, progress update if you will for the people who are interested.

Back