Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

is there anybody that knows of a steam emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just got banned from steam for no reason and i have a library of more than 400 games. i want to be able to play them but with my permanent steam ban i can not do that. is there anybody that knows of an alternative. uplay would require me to rebuy everything so that is out of the question. gog have no client.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The only possible way of you getting ban harshly like this, would involve financial cases.

Other than getting ban or VACs from hacking would undergo stages from warnings and temporary bans.

Had a friend of mine also permanently banned for hoarding a lot of scammed keys in csgo, after getting reported lul

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the people that runs steam hates reports of bugs or suggestions of improvements which is what i got banned for. i lost more than 400 games, some of which i had not even played. valve owns steam and can do what they want with its members. i never got any warnings before i got banned. it just went straight to ban.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
the people that runs steam hates reports of bugs or suggestions of improvements which is what i got banned for. i lost more than 400 games, some of which i had not even played. valve owns steam and can do what they want with its members. i never got any warnings before i got banned. it just went straight to ban.

Even if people or friends makes fun of reporting you or people just basically hating on you due to some games that you've ruined from a match, is still not enough for you to be ban directly.

I'm pretty sure they would first review what you did, instead of just basing it from the number of reports received from your account, because as I've said. My friend had like a number of comments on his steam profile being a trusted trader and poop, and at the end of it, just one report coming from a guy who knows how to compose one, was enough to get all that work that he invested from that account, crumble before his eye in just a day after.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i play no games on steam with total strangers. i was first banned from steam suppot for suggesting that they base how many games people can buy based on cost rather than number of games. then i was banned for reporting a bug in video playback which crash steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back