Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Steam HACKED.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Everything you wanna know about this is there. (Sorry its out in the Outerworld, but i put it in here cos of its about money not games)

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ransom lol
Suicide - Steam HACKED. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
idd get the HL2E2 game :p but man i hope its fake as they say... i have an account and i bought stuff off there...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It should happen.
Didn't saw any strange things .

<3
Banned
Reaction score
Old, check the CAL forums~

idd get the HL2E2 game :p but man i hope its fake as they say... i have an account and i bought stuff off there...

Also the CC is only for the STEAM Cafe's. Not anyone that bought games from steam, so if you bought a game using a cc or whatever from vavles client your completely fine.

The steam cafe management systen is completely separated from Vavles customers system.

haha, if i were him i'd try to find the source files for the steam games.

He won't, all he has access is the management section of the customers that have a steam cafe, as I said about no one that bought games, nor does he have access to steam games source. Seems like hes just a script kiddie that found some vulnerability.

pz.

Reaction score
I have all of the files he hacked and released, so no, it's not fake.

And yes, DaCheat, you heard right.

DailyTech is just reporting what everyone else has reported, except with a different news title.
Steam wasn't hacked, one of Valve's websites was hacked (yes, there's a difference.)

Also, his chances of being prosecuted for this are slim, since he lives in Holland, and his government would have to extradite him to the US for the FBI to be able to do anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ha! urself

its cafe owners that pay by creditcard blah blah, nothing to do with home customers...

just cyber cafe owner customers

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Is that the guy who argues about everything or it's another guy?

Anyways,

Back