Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stephen Hawking is finally going to space!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The renowned physicist says he has accepted an invitation from Richard Branson to voyage into space on a Virgin Galactic trip, which would be a major milestone in space tourism.

SKNeoDio - Stephen Hawking is finally going to space! - RaGEZONE Forums

World-famous physicist Stephen Hawking plans to join an eager lineup of customers for Virgin Galactic suborbital flights.

In an interview on Monday with the British program Good Morning Britain, the physicist and cosmologist said that he's been wanting to visit space ever since he experienced a weightless flight aboard a plane that flies parabolic loops to simulate zero gravity. He was likely referring to a Zero Gravity Corp. flight in 2007 aboard a specially-modified Boeing 727-200 aircraft called G-FORCE ONE.

"My ambition is to fly into space," remarked Hawking, speaking with a computerized voice from his wheelchair. "I thought no one would take me, but [Virgin founder] Richard Branson has offered me a seat on Virgin Galactic."

Source:

I can only leave a :') as a comment and wish him a safe voyage, he surely deserves it.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No way that is awesome! I no lie have goosebumps right now, good for him.

As AnthonyX said I'm sure there will be some new theories and information that comes from this trip.

Here's another article you can read on it if interested;

And his zero gravity flight video;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I confess this moved my feelings a bit, and honestly, knowing that he said: "I thought no one would take me" - This hurts me as a human being...

How can such a Man be allowed by mankind to say such a thing?

NASA itself should have made him a formal invite to join the official travels to outer space.

It had to be a billionaire whose existence I wasn't even aware of (pardon my ignorance) to take this Man to space?

Well. it doesn't matter anymore - I am extremely happy for him, since it's one of his lifetime dreams!

And who knows, when "aliens" acknowledge such brilliant and noble mind in the galaxy, maybe they will visit us :)
Justice For All , I've seen that video before, his 'happy face' is so heartwarming :)

His recent speech about feminism and against some random douchebag was also remarkable!

Back