Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any suggestions for netflix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Just got netflix, any recomendations on older movies?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They have a lot of the older James Bond movies on there. But most people have seen those multiple times anyway. I personally love the large amount of TV shows and anime they have. I'm also a huge documentary fan and they have lots of those as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya Netflix is awesome, it's a great service. You won't be disappointed (hopefully).

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Definitely any Cheech and Chong or Harold and Kumar video.

Reaction score
Yep, Harold and Kumar is funny as heck.
If you can, and are into the type of movies, watch "How High".

You could watch all the Die Hard movies, the Death Race movies, "Dude, where's my car?", all the Police Academy movies, all Fast and Furious movies, etc etc.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could watch all the Die Hard movies, the Death Race movies, "Dude, where's my car?", all the Police Academy movies, all Fast and Furious movies, etc etc.

Holy poop Dude Where's My Car is awesome, watched that movie countless times and infact I'm getting ready to watch it again xD

Back