Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test your brain.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
(If this kind of things passionates you, go further than the font color test, else just make the test and GTFO)

So I was watching this TV show on National Geographic Channel, and it was pretty epic.
They trick your brain in so many ways that you can literally get mad lol. But they teach you a lot of things too.
I'll make a test they did.

This test consists in saying out loud the font color as fast as you can.

RED

BLUE

GREEN

PINK

YELLOW

This was easy, now we're gonna make a little change.

BLUE

GREEN

PINK

YELLOW

GREY

PURPLE

So this was a lot harder, actually it was 50% longer than the first one (was for me and the guys they tested on TV).
Why? Basically, it's because your brain makes you pay attention to things that are more important, so if it was harder then your brain actually works perfectly good.

For example, if you wanted to read these fonts faster you can delete things in your brain.
That's what they did :
A hypnotists tested a girl by deleting all her knowledge about colors but only the words, so that the brain will only pay attention on what's important which is what she only knows, in this case only the font color because she does not know what "GREY" or "PURPLE" means.
When she did the test again, she was actually pretty fast.

I think what your brain is capable of is really amazing. I've saw another one about multi tasking, they scientifically explain why driving + calling is dangerous.
Here's an example ->

That's quite .. Impossible. lol

Reaction score
I read the 2nd part faster. Things like this are HUGE generalizations, just like the inability to rub your head & pat your tummy simultaneously. I can do that perfectly fine too.

Some people think primarily with the left side of their brain, some people use the right side. You can't generalize the entire population just because it worked for a few people on the street.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just tried it, I did it perfectly fine, I made it slower, but hardly a 50%, I just delayed in the begin since I didn't read the comment in the middle and went straight to the colors, so the first one makes me notice about the names and colors not being correspondent and I delayed there, the rest went naturally.

I honestly don't believe the hypnosis part since it's just ridiculous to me. I mean, when there are words I don't know because it's the first time I see them, it takes me more time to read since it's a new word and you try to know what the word means or associate it with others words. If the girl really got all colors erased, she would be like "purple?". Maybe I'm just wrong, but that's my first impression.

Also, just if you didn't noticed, Discovery Channel quality has DECREASED GREATLY, the now a days TV shows in Discovery Channel are mostly stupid or fake. Ghost Hunters, Criminal Minds? Come on... (A little off topic)

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just tried it, I did it perfectly fine, I made it slower, but hardly a 50%, I just delayed in the begin since I didn't read the comment in the middle and went straight to the colors, so the first one makes me notice about the names and colors not being correspondent and I delayed there, the rest went naturally.

I honestly don't believe the hypnosis part since it's just ridiculous to me. I mean, when there are words I don't know because it's the first time I see them, it takes me more time to read since it's a new word and you try to know what the word means or associate it with others words. If the girl really got all colors erased, she would be like "purple?". Maybe I'm just wrong, but that's my first impression.

Also, just if you didn't noticed, Discovery Channel quality has DECREASED GREATLY, the now a days TV shows in Discovery Channel are mostly stupid or fake. Ghost Hunters, Criminal Minds? Come on... (A little off topic)

Somehow test your brain TV show makes yo do the test too. The pay attention tests were pretty epic tbh. I understand your opinion and those are just your beliefs.

The hypnotists thing wasn't a game, but the video I posted is one of the test they make you pass to test your brain, and they're pretty funny.

Like once they made something about how to not get his stuff stolen, so there's a man standing explaining you that you should put your expensive stuffs in a cup so that the man that wants to steal from you is not gonna check in the cup, but meanwhile you're so concentrated on what's "important" for your brain, the background is hilarious but you don't pay any attention, there's a disguised rabbit, bear, and another animal passing by and you didn't notice, and they exchanged the cup, again you didn't notice.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I read the 2nd one faster and it was easier.

Reaction score

GTFO, don't hate Criminal Minds!
Best Crime show evar!

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GTFO, don't hate Criminal Minds!
Best Crime show evar!

I so agree....I love Criminal Minds but have to say, Suspect behaviour is pretty lame in my opinion
anyways....
Yeah I did the reading the font colour and it took me dam long to correctly see the colours...
Wow the video was dam hard to keep up with

HAARP
Reaction score
The first test was easy since the second text is in the same order as the first so you are trained to read it right when you read the first one where the right colour and text match.

The video test was more of a challenge and I'm curious if women can do it better than men. I lost count after the 4th "magic" word and had to estimate from there and I estimated 8. I couldn't really count the faces but I estimated around 9.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not a good multitasker, the only thing I'm good when multitasking is when watching TV and typing on a laptop at the same time. Right now is a fine example.
Anyhow, I did quite well on that I think I got one wrong but the rest I got right. As for the colour one, it was fairly easy.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Without reading the comments, I can read faster, after reading it, it slowed me down :p

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe some of you misunderstood what I was saying.
The second part of the font test consists is saying out loud the "font color" and not reading the the color itself.
Maybe Rishwin and orisis misunderstood.

Back