Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

THQ Edinburgh live finals

Reaction score
If your able to come watch me play smackdown vs raw 08 in the live finals

It should be a great day if you can make it as you get meet me :harhar: (whoever I am) and some of the THQ staff/game design team.

Also 2 ecw "stars" will be there if you collect autographs.

Event details:

Thursday March 6th, 2008
3.30-6pm

HMV
129 Princes Street
Edinburgh
Scotland
UK
EH2 4AH

read the link for more info :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Its great to meet someone who plays at a professional level. I just checked my listings to see if they are going to televise this, sadly they won't. I'll most likely watch the highlights ;)

Good Luck! Hope you win it so you can come to the states and face some hardcore gamers from here :p

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment :)

If i win, then i get to face a USA champion in the world finals, which would be really cool. TBH I am going up to have fun, I'm not playing to lose, but if I win one or both my matches I will be happy.

THQ have paid for the flights, trains etc for me and a friend, so have to say THQ have been really great with all this.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Well enjoy fighting in Edinburgh :p Why you fighting at HMV? Princess Street Gardens is better.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I live in glasgow.. I would go if i wasnt 14 :|

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You guys realize that he isn't really fighting right? Its a gaming tournament for Smackdown vs Raw, operated by THQ.

Reaction score
LMAO, i would love to see Lee fight for real. :D
Me or ex :D lolUpdate I come 3rd overall.* We had names picked out of a hat, and I was unluck to face the ladder leader lol he only had 52 clear wins more than me, and was undefeted.*Played the other runner up and beat him :D and had a friendly with "2nd" and beat him too, just unlucky to face Fatal in the semi's.He was alot better than anyone and TBH deserved to win.* Got a few prizes, including WWE dvd's got everything signed by both the ecw members.* Was a really good day.* Watched the miz vs nitro on 360 was funny to see both of them playing a xbox 360 game.

I should be in the new WWE magazine as I was interveiwed about it after.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GZ i hope i can make it to the gamestop brawl tourney... most likely not as my car is crapping out

Reaction score
Me or ex :D lolUpdate I come 3rd overall.* We had names picked out of a hat, and I was unluck to face the ladder leader lol he only had 52 clear wins more than me, and was undefeted.*Played the other runner up and beat him :D and had a friendly with "2nd" and beat him too, just unlucky to face Fatal in the semi's.He was alot better than anyone and TBH deserved to win.* Got a few prizes, including WWE dvd's got everything signed by both the ecw members.* Was a really good day.* Watched the miz vs nitro on 360 was funny to see both of them playing a xbox 360 game.

I should be in the new WWE magazine as I was interveiwed about it after.

pix? =p

btw, what people d'you use :p

Back