Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

It's time for Flameingskulls Question of the day

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So in an effort to make the outerworld the place it once was and used to be I'm going to be avoiding crapzilla like it was a plague of locusts carrying the bubonic plague infested with aids, gonorrhoea and genetic idiocy. With this in mind I realised that I've been far too quiet around here so I'm going to ask questions to everyone and if you don't answer those previously mentioned locusts are coming for you.

So here's my first question which I will follow with my own answer.

What is/are your passion(s) in life and why do they mean so much to you?

In my case my foremost passion if Games. Playing games, making games and designing them is my main passion in life. I love the feeling of seeing something I alongside a team of other people have brought to the world inspiring joy and fun into the lives of others. I'm passionate about cooking but I will never be a pro chef or I'll end up losing that passion that makes me want to experiment with my every meal. Martial arts has always been another passion of mine but it's clearly not as strong to me as it is to others (I'm looking at you sexy exy:p) but it has always been a part of my life and it's effected the way I see myself and the world around me.

Those are just a few of mine to start things off, now it's the rest of your turns to do the same. Post in as much detail as you can with as much as you are willing to share. Any spamming, retarded comments or stupid/single word answers will get deleted because I know peeps who can make things happen.

So go forth and answer my challenge and maybe, just maybe you might find treasure at the end of this great and arduous quest.

Reaction score
For me, my number one passion is martial arts training and competition, whether it's for myself or helping others, it's my major passion for sure. After that, but still included is the pursuit of health, and again that's for myself and to help others. I've now easily taught between 1 and 2 thousand people, not including anyone I saw for a day or a single session. And a very close 3rd would have to be the playing of video games!

I also love to travel, and as often as possible I tie that into my martial arts training, competing, and education. Like Flameing, I've been as far as Japan and to a few places in between here and there, most often for the purpose of training and competition, but even if it's not, I still train ;)

I used to play a mixture of console and PC games, but over the years as consoles got worse and worse, I really stuck with the PC gaming. Very slowly learning how to build and rebuild my own computer, and a little coding along the way never hurt.

Reaction score
Helping people is definitely my number 1 passion. There are so many things I enjoy and love doing, but nothing comes as close to helping people.

Why that? Life can be rough, we all have those phases, for some it's their daily life, due to all the poop that has happened in the past, or because of a mental illness. Whatever it is, our strength is to help each other, every single day, and those who you help today, can be the ones that help you or someone else tomorrow. Without it, we all fall down.
On top of all of that, I feel good doing it, I get a great feeling of accomplishment when I successfully help someone make a positive step in their life, nothing feels quite like it.

I don't have a specific way that I prefer to help people, whether they come in messed up due to a psychosis, or people that have been sitting sitting at home for a long time and need help to perform in a job again.

Reaction score
What is/are your passion(s) in life and why do they mean so much to you?
Well first of all, its my family and friends, without them I am nothing. My children mean more to me than any one or anything, infact I would do anything to keep them safe. Other things? Gaming, I love to game, the human interaction of MMO's etc cut away a lot of the BS of real life, people don't have to pretend to be something there hero is not, they play it as they are. It gives me chance to escape my demons LOL

Loyal Member
Reaction score
The three who responded with awesome answers to the question are awesome. The rest of you are pussies.

New question!

My question today is a simple one that we've all been asked since childhood but we never really give a good answer to.

What is your favourite colour and why?

My favourite colour is red, what a surprise there, and it's been my favourite colour ever since I could breath oxygen. Something about it always drew me to it and always resonated within me. It was years later when I realised that it wasn't just the beauty of the colour itself that resonated with me but it's meaning. To me red represents passion, love, energy, blood, the wildness of life and the cruelty it can show, and the anger of someone who has been pushed further than they should have been. All of those representations also reverberate within my own life and personality more than I ever realised during my childhood and like anyone else if asked why I liked the colour I would respond with "Dunno, I just do".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah I was going to reply to the first question but walking around asda trying to not go crazy with my mother talking to herself...

Anyway,

My favourite colour is purple. I also like blue, pink, green, teal, red and black.

But the most favourite is purple.

Reaction score
What is your favourite colour and why?
Are you sure your not from the Holy grail? is the next question going to be What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Back to the question, I have always loved the colour purple, it has a calming effect on me, I would say it goes back to before I can remember some connection to it and feeling calm and safe.

Reaction score
Passions, well if you would ask 100 guys from todays generation what is their passion, 95 of them would answer "gaming". Not it only that it provides you with world that you will never have, but it can also provide the safety of the internet cable against bullies and god knows what other plagues. With this in mind I too like gaming, and for that I bought a Tegra 4 phone and a MOGA controller to it, so I can play, ALL THE TIME!

But as for my passion, anything goes with what I can spend time with. That can be TV, Games, Girls, and PC ... PC again and of course, PC. Some people say I've got somekind of "internet" addiction. When it comes to what I like to do the most on PC, well, I like design, I like to create, and I like to code ... the last one is a bit hard, because I only code frontend, which is highly under-rated, they say it's not even coding, and it ain't worth anything. Would like to see some people have their bare PHP running though, without my frotend, but that's out of the scope of this thread.

My other passion is to learn. Not from books, and not from school/academy whatever, but more like from the internet. And only what falls under History, Science, and Technology.

Watching movies is one of my other greatest passions, unfortunately I've seen most of the movies that really interested me so far. And I so hate to always wait for Hollywood to release new stuff that I like. What do I like? Action/Thriller/Mystery/Sci-Fi/Comedy and a very few select Drama movies.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Red for me too, growing up I always preferred red over other colours. I guess it's representative of my fiery passion :p

Well I don't know that!

*thrown into the abyss*

AHHHH!!!!

Relight ma fiyreeeeeee

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Today's new question is an odd one, Would you rather have a tail and the abilities that naturally come with having one or wings?

Personally I'd go for the tail simply because a tail would increase my natural balance and could be use like an extra appendage while wings wouldn't let me fly unless I had the torso muscles of superman and hollow bones to go with them, but gliding would still be possible depending on certain factors. Also I could tell people that I'm a saiyajin xD

Reaction score
A tail would be cool, because I would swing it like puppies whenever I see a fine lady on the streets. Girls would love it! I see no other use of it though, hanging from trees and whatnot is not my style anyway.

Back