Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tourettes Syndrome

Death is Inevitable.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the syndrome apears cus the parents language wasnt the best when they're small.

And when they grow, they think its fun to say all this, and lastly, it becomes a desease..

you're born with it. It's a chemical imbalance in your brain much like autism.

lmao @ parents swearing gives you syndrom.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had a friend once. He had the syndrome.
He cursed almost everyone and one day it went terribly wrong...

He cursed some gang members an evening from the way home from a friend alone.

He got beaten to death...

Wow that fucks.
Sorry.
But he couldnt help it, could he?

Reaction score
Nah, the fact that you made up some dumb poop.

Yea i'm gonna have to agree with Genryu on this one... It is extremely easy to see someone with tourettes because when they swear, its in outbursts which make them look like they're having a spaz attack. Also, less than 15% of Tourettes sufferers actually do swear, so that is not what the disorder is, the disorder is not being able to control your speech and moods.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seen a couple of vids on the Tourettes Syndrome like last year. Was pretty freaky. This show came on TV where they showed how kids suffer with it and there's not much they can do about it.

Sadness .. but then hey ... Fuckin poop ..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think the syndrome apears cus the parents language wasnt the best when they're small.

And when they grow, they think its fun to say all this, and lastly, it becomes a desease..

Your story is shenanigans.
You are an idiot.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you're born with it. It's a chemical imbalance in your brain much like autism.

lmao @ parents swearing gives you syndrom.

I knew that it wasnt from parents, but how does the imbalance occur

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tourettes is a very weird condition. It's kinda sad tbh. I mean I've gotten a kick out of seeing a few vids of it, but that doesn't mean I can't find it horrible. Also, it isn't just cursing like some people think. It is all sorts of tics. Watch the Southpark Episode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some people think Tourettes is swearing like crazy.
My uncle had it, he didnt say a SINGLE cuss.
He twitched a lot, and said random things, but thats what the disease basically is. Nowadays theres more swearing cases.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some people think Tourettes is swearing like crazy.
My uncle had it, he didnt say a SINGLE cuss.
He twitched a lot, and said random things, but thats what the disease basically is. Nowadays theres more swearing cases.

Maybe it's because the population has grown since the 80's.
And actually, coprolalia is in the minority of TS cases.

Tourettes can be anything between excessive blinking, excessive sniffing and involutary swearing (Coprolalia).

The only reason you say Coprolalia is the more frequent is because it is the most publicized.

Society tends to sympathize for people with severe coprolalia or bizzare spazm of limbs, rather than somebody who seems to have the sniffles or something in their eye.

TS is usually genetic, but obviously effected by the person's enviroment.

Tis kinda frustrating when people are pissing out random information they claim to be facts. Research, it isn't hard.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks kyle, I thought it was just like yelling random thigns.Never knew it could range from exsessive twitching.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks kyle, I thought it was just like yelling random thigns.Never knew it could range from exsessive twitching.

:smile: Not sure of the best way to say this, but I wish more people were like you - looking for information and stuff and thanking ppl who help you learn... you're the kind of person it's fun to help/teach.

P.S: Has anyone here seen the movie 'Jesus Camp'? They encourage their kids to fake possessions (by god - they call it 'speaking in tongues') and it actually looks a bit like this. :hmm: Sad movie.

Back