Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wanting To Travel To Cancun, Best Advice / Travel Plans?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, for the past 2 years I've been really wanting to travel out of country. I've always wanted to go to Mexico, but i've never had the money or dedication to try to go, but this year I'm changing that. I would like to go to Cancun, but again, I've never traveled on a plane or out of this Country. I just need advice on the cheapest way to do things. I've done some research, I just know that passports are like $110, and that a plane ticket (Round trip) can be around $650 - $700. I have until spring break to save (Which is when im wanting to go) Some things to note is that I'm pretty decent at Spanish. I'll be having a friend traveling with me (Who is a native speaker) but I'm good at holding conversations, ordering food, asking for directions and just having casual conversations in Spanish. But if anyone could help me out that would be great, or atleast give me an estimate on how much I should save. I'm also 17 years old (My friend will be 18 by the time we go)

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For me, Cancun was amazing. Me and my family stayed there for two weeks in the Riviera Maya hotel not far from the town.

So it's advice you're wanting eh.

Don't fall for the 'come into my shop I can show you wonders' people. They're just trying to rinse your cash.
If you're walking around the town, don't stand too close to the road even if you're on the pathway. You'll get your feet crushed by vehicles as they don't really pay attention over there.
Don't drink tap water. Only water from bottles.
And finally, use common sense.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For me, Cancun was amazing. Me and my family stayed there for two weeks in the Riviera Maya hotel not far from the town.

So it's advice you're wanting eh.

Don't fall for the 'come into my shop I can show you wonders' people. They're just trying to rinse your cash.
If you're walking around the town, don't stand too close to the road even if you're on the pathway. You'll get crushed by a crocodiles on their fenceless ponds that has crocodiles

And finally, use common sense.

FTFY bro

Back