Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is is true?

Reaction score
How old are you? Judging by how you've put everything out, I'm assuming you haven't even finished school yet (or maybe just starting?). You can't just come here and after a year think that you're a don with your 2,000 spammed posts that are either saying 'Thanks' or re-iterating something you've already put a million times before.

Being a moderator means you have a lot of responsibility, and you'll also need a lot of time on your hands depending on what section you have. Regardless whether your section is dead or full of life, you can't just slack. You've got to put them bitches in line with whatever they do wrong, regardless of their rank. You have to be aware of what you have to deal with and imo you should have past experience even if you want to apply on this forum. You will be hassled a poop load by people PMing you asking you to help them with their hotel, pls help with custom furni error 2382ewfuihwe or whatever. You'll be judged by your actions by a lot of people.

I'll be brutally honest with you, coming across as a really nice guy will make people dislike you and they'll also take advantage of you; not saying don't be nice, but don't favor people you like over others.

Whatever section you pick, it's obvious that having knowledge of it will help you a lot. Contributing a lot will help to. Your post count doesn't mean nothing here, unless you think it makes your penis grow and makes you some sort of wizard-transformer-harrypotter dude. Unlike the majority or "rival" (quotation marks added as those seen as rivals are nothing compared to us) forums who accept idiots and let them moderate, you've got to meet the 'criteria' or whatnot which is basically set for you.

MentaL said:
Want better chances of being moderator? Get a mod to approve of your application. Want me to actually read it all? dont use multi colours and use paragraphs. For an even greater chance of being moderator... actually contribute to the section you are applying for.

That should be a hint of some sort to actually contribute to your section, rather than just posting an application because you've just said thanks or created a thread that's been created before. What many fail to realize is that we actually have a search tool, so an abundance of idiots will continue to post threads that have already been posted by someone else at a complete different time. Also, before posting your application in the future make sure you actually look to see how many people have applied for that section as of current, as you can probably see there were about 7 moderator applications of Habbo Hotel within 2 weeks from each other, and the funny thing is most of them actually thought they had a chance.

As said before (I think?) many people want moderator to abuse their power, to infract people they dislike and be complete idiots with George Bush traits and think they're some sort of demigod because they have a green name. If that's what you want? Alright, but don't expect to last a week or two and also expect to be hated afterwards. Be careful where you tread here, one wrong move and you're a villain.

Reaction score
You're free to apply but do note that at the moment we're not looking for moderators in the Habbo Hotel section.
So if your application gets closed, you'll be applying for nothing.

Also, we'd most likely hire someone who has been around the community longer, has highly contributed to the section in various ways, proper grammar, pretty good English skills, and has (some) moderation experience.

Reaction score
And yet not nearly enough...
I'm assuming you haven't even finished school yet
All this Habbo talk is doing poop with my brain, because at first I thought it said "haven't even furnished school yet"

Oh man... I'm so going to hell for allowing my brain to go that way.

Back