Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] College Football 2014!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I'm not completely aware of how many American users we have on here, but I know I'm not the only one who enjoys college football ever year. I'm really excited about my team, the Texas Longhorns, as it's their first season under new head coach Charlie Strong and his staff. I really hope we get at least a 10 win season. Anyways, with that being said, who are y'all's favorite teams and what about them and the season are you most excited for? I should note that please don't be that guy (or girl) that goes off topic with the soccer, "American football" crap and about how you find it boring. This thread won't necessarily pertain to you and it's really not a big deal. I actually happen to find both sports very appealing and appreciate them for what they are. I hate that I had to mention that, but I know how these threads can go at times when it's an international forum. So... where are my college football fans at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back