Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Typical Ragezone...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
even dead it would at one point be 12 if it's destroyed completely maybe you could say it never hit 12 but life isn't needed for age... my old car was 20 years old and it was never alive
ERM. Why I said destroyed. I do know that items do not have a biological life.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know becca i saw it :p but i think we've lost the point... Point is being a clone wouldn't bar someone from turning 12
This is true. A clone will eventually grow to be 12 as a clone ls age starts from when it was born, or created. Contrary to popular belief!

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Been here since '04 and played on most of the old RZ private servers for Mir, Lineage 2, WoW, and some other poopie that I really can't remember. Now I think about it, I've played way too many mmos, damn you ragezone!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
been lurking since 2007 didn't play poop until 2009 when I was interested in WoW.I made this account to thank some one in the WoW section.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Heads up, it was sarcasm.

GFXDevon - Typical Ragezone... - RaGEZONE Forums

··· I just had to reference a horse in return ···

Reaction score
Been here since '04 and played on most of the old RZ private servers for Mir, Lineage 2, WoW, and some other poopie that I really can't remember. Now I think about it, I've played way too many mmos, damn you ragezone!
I'm here since 2004 too, sadly, at that time in my town the connections were crap, 512Kbps was the top lol.. so I couldn't play large mmo games like L2 :*:

Reaction score
ahhh I remember OdinMS and TitanMS, good times. I remember I made this account back in the day to just ask a question in the maplestory section.

Back