Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Update me on what I've missed?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not! I couldn't go through with a purchase that somebody made and due to the problem, I gave them $5 extra dollars out of my own pocket ;)

That right there is true service! :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, I'm planning on getting back in to the coding scene. I've looked a few sources and realized it's not much different than it was before.
I'm also hoping to start doing some giveaways ;)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Welcome back, I've only been on the forums since October 2012 I believe?
It's a great forum, if you leave again we'll hunt you down and cut you; I highly recommend you don't leave.

But on a serious note, don't go to Habbo, MapleStory, any of that poop. Could try WoW if you're up for it, I'm sure you'd make some good contributions. The section isn't entirely active from my acknowledgement, but it'd be nice to see some posting in there. (I've no experience with WoW Dev, but it's better than Habbo, soooo.. ; Well, everything's better than Habbo.. lol).

Welcome back, again. :):

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, I've only been on the forums since October 2012 I believe?
It's a great forum, if you leave again we'll hunt you down and cut you; I highly recommend you don't leave.

But on a serious note, don't go to Habbo, MapleStory, any of that poop. Could try WoW if you're up for it, I'm sure you'd make some good contributions. The section isn't entirely active from my acknowledgement, but it'd be nice to see some posting in there. (I've no experience with WoW Dev, but it's better than Habbo, soooo.. ; Well, everything's better than Habbo.. lol).

Welcome back, again. :):

tbh I'm ashamed to have participated in any Habbo section poop. :(

Off topic: having your wisdom teeth removed hurts :junglejane: :*:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! My apologies for the late response, but I've read everything and keeping it in mind. Hoping to contribute big again!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I haven't taken anything up yet :p

Don't lie. :p:
In your most recent moderator application you're applying for the HH section, and said something along the lines of "I've been making a lot of contributions to the HH section". :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, I mentioned the fact that I have in the past. It does not mean I am currently in that section. I'm still deciding where I want to focus on the most.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

How the hell is that fixed? All you did was change 2 words for it to mean the exact same thing that Ron had originally posted.
idiotsthesedays

Erm dude. Wake up. Haven't you heard?

"Once a Habbotard, Always a Habbotard." - Anonymous

Hey, I played habbo when i was 12. And now I dont. :eek:

Just like I went black and I did go back.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, actually that is the whole reason. I want people to notice that I'm back and to get an update on everything that I haven't seen in the past few years :)

Back