Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Exploration - Abandoned Salford Police Station

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so I've passed this building hundereds of times and I had absolutely no idea it was abandoned or even a police station. It was only when my friend told me he had found a cool location that I realised what it actually was.

Upon arrival we had to squeeze through a small square in a fence around the back which opened up to a big plot of tarmac which I'm guessing was the car park for the police cars. As we approached the main building we noticed every possible entrance was sealed with sheet metal but luckily we managed to find a broken door.

Upon entering the building the entire lower floor was flooded from rain getting in. It was obvious the building was full of asbestos so we carefully moved onward trying not to disturb it (asbestos is a slow killer that can lead to serious breathing problems in your older age and is mainly used in roofs and walls of old buildings). Most of the windows were put through so there was a constant draft in the buildings that caused doors to repeatedly slam. Very eerie.

Overall this place was a great explore. A lot to see and great views from the rooftops. I forgot to get pics of the cells which is the only flaw of the trip.

Thanks for reading.
Unphased - Urban Exploration - Abandoned Salford Police Station - RaGEZONE Forums
Unphased - Urban Exploration - Abandoned Salford Police Station - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Nice Adventure, I remember when I was in high school i would always go exploring into forst and abandoned buildings as well.
How did you know that there was asbestos? I'm a little confused as to what it is and how it's used.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I like the picture looking down the stairs. I wonder if you shouldn't consider a mask for asbestos. I hadn't thought about that, but you are very right, its going to be in pretty much every old building. As you said its really only a concern if its flying around in the air.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the picture looking down the stairs. I wonder if you shouldn't consider a mask for asbestos. I hadn't thought about that, but you are very right, its going to be in pretty much every old building. As you said its really only a concern if its flying around in the air.

This.

Better safe than sorry. Wear a mask :p

Back