Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Valentine's Day 2017

Reaction score
Gather round, ye cyber dwellers of various genders[SUP] (all two of them)[/SUP]. Valentine's day is close.
Really, really close. So close, you can see the prices on flowers rising already.
But I digress.

Got any big plans? Will you grow s-s-s-some b-b-b-balls and ask your crush out? Or is it a regular day for you, just like any other in that grey, miserable existence you call your life?
Or have you, p'raps, planned something for your beau/belle and yourself?
Or will you buy some exquisite cat food for your cat(s)?
Do share your big plans!

Tagging some people, because why wouldn't I?
@MentaL @Madison @Shoelace @Vaulient (resident Casanova) @I Rule MU @ChewBecca @Henmoro @Junkers @James @Savage Mucski and everyone else, yeah.

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Just another school day for me :)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
This miserable day of my miserable life made me buy 2 nights in a four stars hotel near the seaside, here in Poland.
Should be fine.
ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́) ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
On Valentine's Day, I'm gonna spend my evening in the gym. When you don't have a significant other to show you love, then it's important to remember that you need to love yourself. Take time to yourselves guys and do what you want to do, do something to remind yourself "Hey I'm pretty fuckin' great and have some cracking pals". Love yourself. :love:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Valentines day is a pile of poop created to get more money out of people.

And yes, I am cashing in on it. Buy a robe for your Valentines at

Where Bathrobes last longer than roses.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Valentines day is a pile of poop created to get more money out of people.
I totally agree.

Buy some Valentine Roses for your Valentine at .

Where Roses and a Bear shows your valentine more love than a not-as-good smelling bathrobe.

For real, show some love and purchase your valentine a bathrobe.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I totally agree.

Buy some Valentine Roses for your Valentine at .

Where Roses and a Bear shows your valentine more love than a not-as-good smelling bathrobe.

For real, show some love and purchase your valentine a bathrobe.
Or don't because valentines day is poop lol

Reaction score
I have my circuit theory II midterm on valentines day followed by another midterm the next day.
Its gonna be me and my books in my room <3 yay.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
meh ... I don't really like valentines day.
Probably just gonna take some time to visit one of my best friends who has birthday that day and then go out to a steakhouse or something with my gf, nothing too special. And yea .. work.

Reaction score
Valentine's day has zero meaning or implication to me.
If you love someone unconditionally then you show that every single day of being together. Why isolate a specific date to show appreciation and affection?
If you truly love someone, your daily actions and interactions will reflect that.

To me, Valentine's day is simply a way of saying "I like you, but not enough to show it every day."

It's all Dangle-Plums :p

Back