Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Valentine's Day 2017

Reaction score
look at all these pessimist forever alone whine babies in this thread

I, for one, will be spending the day with my gf and have a pleasant day in San Francisco. maybe eat some Italian food and ice cream

thanks for asking, LDM

I am happy you found someone who you think is worthy of marriage. Don't forget that not all of us as lucky as you are. And also, what you have doesn't last forever. I wouldn't be surprised if next Valentines, you will join us, being "pessimist forever alone whine baby".

Fedora off.

Reaction score
Philosophical aspects aside, the idea behind Valentine's day from a commercial perspective is sound. No denying that. The real issue (to me at least) is the fact that companies take advantage of this time period. As they should if they practice good business principles.

It's not so much about how and on what you will spend your money to me as it is, why.

I have a partner. We are both 40 years of age and we both agree that these kind of "celebrations" are meaningless. We show how we feel about each other every day. We give small gifts (a flower, a hug in the passage etc.) every day. For us, the idea of Valentine's day is merely a traditional observation. We do not associate physical activity or special treatment with it.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Just another school day for me :)

Hey, at least you got a gf :(

Prolly gonna work and work and work today, and afterwards play some ARK.... The usual day for me atm.
Ah wait let me tag another singleroni Ben :kiss:

Reactions: Ben
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Philosophical aspects aside, the idea behind Valentine's day from a commercial perspective is sound. No denying that. The real issue (to me at least) is the fact that companies take advantage of this time period. As they should if they practice good business principles.

It's not so much about how and on what you will spend your money to me as it is, why.

I have a partner. We are both 40 years of age and we both agree that these kind of "celebrations" are meaningless. We show how we feel about each other every day. We give small gifts (a flower, a hug in the passage etc.) every day. For us, the idea of Valentine's day is merely a traditional observation. We do not associate physical activity or special treatment with it.
Exactly. I never did anything on Valentine's day and I'm not planning to. It's all commercial crap, in my opinion.

You don't need one day a year to show your partner how much you love him/her. And if you do, I think you should consider doing something about it.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How did I ever not notice this thread LOL

Reaction score
I am happy you found someone who you think is worthy of marriage. Don't forget that not all of us as lucky as you are. And also, what you have doesn't last forever. I wouldn't be surprised if next Valentines, you will join us, being "pessimist forever alone whine baby".

Fedora off.
maybe I will be alone next year, maybe I won't, but I sure as hell won't be whining about some "corporate holiday". every holiday is corporate and designed to make money, get over it. except maybe Arbor Day. trees rule

Fedora off.
and having a gf has nothing to do with luck my good sir, I'm a skilled smooth-talking silver tongue romancer... up your love skills pleb

Reaction score
maybe I will be alone next year, maybe I won't, but I sure as hell won't be whining about some "corporate holiday". every holiday is corporate and designed to make money, get over it. except maybe Arbor Day. trees rule

I understand what you saying, but you are wrong. It is possible to spend Valentines day with a person you like/love; without spending any money. The reason why we are "whining" is because we haven't found that someone who we would spend that day with.

Savage said:
and having a gf has nothing to do with luck my good sir, I'm a skilled smooth-talking silver tongue romancer... up your love skills pleb

Up my love skills? eat a penis.

oh and by the way, I dont want a girlfriend. I wasn't speaking about myself. I love around every weekend because I dont want kids. I was speaking about all those people who are sitting in a dark corner; lost all hope.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Reaction score
I understand what you saying, but you are wrong. It is possible to spend Valentines day with a person you like/love; without spending any money. The reason why we are "whining" is because we haven't found that someone who we would spend that day with.

Up my love skills? eat a penis.

oh and by the way, I dont want a girlfriend. I wasn't speaking about myself. I love around every weekend because I dont want kids. I was speaking about all those people who are sitting in a dark corner; lost all hope.
i was joking dude

Reaction score
i was joking dude

Me too.
LordDemonMan - Valentine's Day 2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back