Valentine's Day 2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Member XShion is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Лима, PeruLocation
    93Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    i created a video for my gf, because my work i dont have time

  2. #32
    Loyalty Vaulient is offline
    ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,779Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    How did I ever not notice this thread LOL
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

  3. #33
    EVO Supervisor LordDemonMan is offline
    SupervisorRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    Hell, 8th CrclLocation
    2,189Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaulient View Post
    How did I ever not notice this thread LOL
    Probably because you were preoccupied with, ah, pumping your biceps.

  4. #34
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,594Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by 404 View Post
    I am happy you found someone who you think is worthy of marriage. Don't forget that not all of us as lucky as you are. And also, what you have doesn't last forever. I wouldn't be surprised if next Valentines, you will join us, being "pessimist forever alone whine baby".

    Fedora off.
    maybe I will be alone next year, maybe I won't, but I sure as hell won't be whining about some "corporate holiday". every holiday is corporate and designed to make money, get over it. except maybe Arbor Day. trees rule

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 404 View Post
    I am happy you found someone who you think is worthy of marriage. Don't forget that not all of us as lucky as you are. And also, what you have doesn't last forever. I wouldn't be surprised if next Valentines, you will join us, being "pessimist forever alone whine baby".

    Fedora off.
    and having a gf has nothing to do with luck my good sir, I'm a skilled smooth-talking silver tongue romancer... up your love skills pleb


  5. #35
    Gamma 404 is offline
    GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    maybe I will be alone next year, maybe I won't, but I sure as hell won't be whining about some "corporate holiday". every holiday is corporate and designed to make money, get over it. except maybe Arbor Day. trees rule
    I understand what you saying, but you are wrong. It is possible to spend Valentines day with a person you like/love; without spending any money. The reason why we are "whining" is because we haven't found that someone who we would spend that day with.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage
    and having a gf has nothing to do with luck my good sir, I'm a skilled smooth-talking silver tongue romancer... up your love skills pleb
    Up my love skills? eat a dick.

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh and by the way, I dont want a girlfriend. I wasn't speaking about myself. I love around every weekend because I dont want kids. I was speaking about all those people who are sitting in a dark corner; lost all hope.

  6. #36
    Custom title enabled ChewBecca is offline
    LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File VID-20170217-WA0000.mp4


    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk







  7. #37
    Legend Savage is offline
    LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,594Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by 404 View Post
    I understand what you saying, but you are wrong. It is possible to spend Valentines day with a person you like/love; without spending any money. The reason why we are "whining" is because we haven't found that someone who we would spend that day with.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Up my love skills? eat a dick.

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh and by the way, I dont want a girlfriend. I wasn't speaking about myself. I love around every weekend because I dont want kids. I was speaking about all those people who are sitting in a dark corner; lost all hope.
    i was joking dude


  8. #38
    Gamma 404 is offline
    GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    i was joking dude
    Me too.

  9. #39
    Loyalty Vaulient is offline
    ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,779Posts

    Re: Valentine's Day 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDemonMan View Post
    Probably because you were preoccupied with, ah, pumping your biceps.
    ah yes that could be it. Facebook's been updating my life eh.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.




Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement