Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Veterans Day

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment to honor our alive and fallen heroes that serve our Country...

It takes a lot of Balls and courage to risk your life the way that you guys do. Not only are you putting your very own life in jeopardy, but you also have had to sacrifice the ability to be with your Family and people that you love, all to serve your Country and keep us safe. God bless you! A lot of us just take for granted what Freedom's and Liberties we have as Americans, but we do not realize what Sacrifices our Veterans have and still do make to this day so that their fellow American's and loved ones may live in harmony back home. My Grandfather was a Vet in WWI, unfortunately I never had the chance to meet him and give him my gratitude. But, my Mother's boyfriend is a Veteran and it honors me to be in his presence on this day! We would not be as free as we are, and we would not be as safe as we are without those brave men. We as American Citizens owe you all at the VERY least our gratitude and thankfulness for your Service. And to all of you Men and Women who are out there right now in the front lines fighting for our Beloved Country, may God keep you all safe and bring you back safely to your Family and loved ones! A thousand thanks and salutes go out to you!!

And although there have been many casualties of War, all of you fallen soldiers will still live on! You may not be here in a Physical existence, but you all are definitely in our Hearts and Minds especially today. You will always be remembered, and you will always be appreciated and recognized as the Brave, Courageous Men and Women you were! May God welcome you at his Pearly Gates

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that....was beautiful man..

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They lived and died to save us, God bless them all.

Reaction score
It's the same as Remembrance Day - Today was Remembrance Day in United Kingdom and I must say, I'm proud to be British. The ceremonies that are held to honour all the soldiers both who have died and those alive we must remember they're always fighting for us, trying to bring peace into our life and trying to stop people who could possibly be a threat to us and I'm proud of them.

Thank you to our troops in United Kingdom and thank you to the troops in United States. Both join together in the wars at the end of the day so we should honour both countries and be proud of both.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all those people willing to give the most precious thing you can earn, life, to save other lives.
Even though killing is a sin, they did it for the best.

Back