Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

video: fake front kick into round house kick

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have some nice instructional videos. Another thumbs up coming your way, good luck getting recognition for your channel.

Reaction score
You have some nice instructional videos. Another thumbs up coming your way, good luck getting recognition for your channel.

Cheers mate, I really do appreciate each positive click. It's a long term project of mine, eventually my channel will be one of the largest and best quality martial arts resources online.

Reaction score
This is my favourite technique, worked all the time for me. People will always assume a front kick and the head is just ready. Nice video mate.

Knew you would like this 1 mate :D

I remember that I 1st saw it watching Japanese karate tournaments I just love the simple strategy behind it. When I went to Thailand I saw a knockout with this move too at the Rajadamnern stadium, it was brutal!

Back