Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it weak to cry?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not posting for a debate necessarily, I just want some other people's opinions on whether or not you feel it is weak for, especially a man to cry.

I'm just going to leave this here;

I'll be the first to shamelessly admit, I've cried quite a bit in my lifetime, and still do occasionally. Although not typically over something painful or negative however, usually if I cry now, it is due to something extremely beautiful, amazing, or positive.

For instance, space shuttle launch, fighter jet, and nuclear bomb test (this one is particularly due to the sheer power of something man created) videos are my weakness and are almost guaranteed to make me cry. However the thing is, I willingly cry over them. I could hold back the tears if I really wanted to, but why? It not only feels good to let out the emotions of amazement and awe, but it also motivates and inspires me, personally at least, to attempt to create or at least be a part of something that amazing.

So what do you think? Do you agree that big girls don't cry? Or do you believe crying is/can be a sign of strength?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
No, it's not weak to cry. If you're sad, let it all out. You will feel beter afterwards.

But it's true that man "aren't" allowed to cry in public because they have to hold up a certain image but that does not make it wrong. Crying it's natural, it is okay.

Back