Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Had a weird dream last night...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well what really makes it weird was I haven't had a Dream that I can remember in almost a Year now, usually whenever I have a Dream I can't recall a single thing from it even after I wake up. But this Dream has stuck with me for hours now and I can recall it perfectly.

So 5 of my friends and I from my old Middle School were outside in the Field at the School. We were standing apart from eachother just messing around throwing Dodgeballs (I don't know where the Hell we got them from) and deciding on what Game to play, we ended up with Football. So after we decided we started picking teams, obviously.

Right about when we got to the last person this weird object flew over head. This is the only thing I can't remember completely, I'm not sure exactly what the object was, but it was a Pale white and at different points in my Dream it would change it's shape, not drastically but by a little bit. When it first flew over head I remember it resembled a Fighter Jet, just 50x bigger and louder. I didn't think anything of it at first until it did this, really sharp, impossible turn and just stood there in place in Mid-Air. After a couple seconds passed my friend yelled, "It's going to attack us!!"

They all started running but for some reason I just stood there gazing at the Object. Then the object, out of a complete stop dive bombed towards us. (Note that the Object was big enough to destroy miles of Land) So I turned around and started running, although I knew full well I was about to die. So as I'm running I have my eyes closed and the only thing going through my head is, "I'm about Die, this is it, it's my time to Go"

As I'm running I started to pray and ask for Forgiveness, I asked God to take me to Heaven and to make it quick and painless. After about I think was a minute of time passing, still nothing happened although the object should've crashed by now. And as soon as that thought registered, boom, this indescribable feeling came over me, the only way I can describe this feeling was a Goosebump, spine-chilling, blissful feeling of serenity, I felt at complete peace and harmony with everything in existence. Although the object had just crashed, the time when I should've been dead it was slowed down, so a period of around 1 Second was split into about 10 seconds.

And then I woke up out of breath and I was gasping for air, my whole body literally head to toe was covered in Goosebumps and my heart was RACING faster than it's ever been.

I don't know if technically I experienced Death in my Dream, or what, but does anyone have any comments/interpretations on this?

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Weird dreams lol, having them all the time.
Is it ok if I remember at least one of my dreams each Ducking day?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Your lucky thats your dream, my dreams is about devils and ghosts for 3 days straight

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have had no dreams that I can remember in a while actually, my life is like a dream anyway to be honest, just sit down all day, go out with friends come back, come on RZ and go to sleep.

I hope the "going out with friends" is fun because your life would be boring :huh:

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's crazy how dreams can be realistic like that.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I've trained myself to be able to recall my dreams and do so on a regular basis and if it's done for long enough you can make almost every dream a lucid one which is usually fun. It also means I'm immune to nightmares, the last time I had one was around 3-4 years ago and some dude was trying to kill me and after the obligatory chase sequences and being poop scared of something I couldn't stop he gave me cement shoes and threw me in the ocean but while drowning I realised I was dreaming and started laughing, he'd followed me down there to make sure I died properly and then I told him I could breath underwater and started pummeling him with fireballs. Dream physics (or lack thereof) ftw ^_^

Reaction score
I've trained myself to be able to recall my dreams and do so on a regular basis and if it's done for long enough you can make almost every dream a lucid one which is usually fun. It also means I'm immune to nightmares, the last time I had one was around 3-4 years ago and some dude was trying to kill me and after the obligatory chase sequences and being poop scared of something I couldn't stop he gave me cement shoes and threw me in the ocean but while drowning I realised I was dreaming and started laughing, he'd followed me down there to make sure I died properly and then I told him I could breath underwater and started pummeling him with fireballs. Dream physics (or lack thereof) ftw ^_^
I'm haven't got a single nightmare since I was 6/7 too.
And I'm not lucid dreaming.

I can't remember my dreams anymore, it feels like I'm not dreaming at all :|

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This thread caught my eye when I got onto the Ragezone homepage..usually I spend my time in the Perfect World dev forum ^^

But anyways, I'm much like Flameing skull here..I can realise I'm dreaming and change things..control dreams..its much better.
I'm pretty sure it's something you could learn to do. Just interesting how dreams are so different and affect everyone completely differently..anyways, back to my server work :D

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think what you are referring to IwannaPWserver is Lucid dreaming, I've trained my brain for Lucid dreaming (The alarm schedules were horrid) but that still doesn't refrain me from having nightmares lol If I have a nightmare (which I haven't in a while) I can't do the whole drill of a reality check and start controlling everything it just doesn't work like that with Nightmares with me for some reason lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Duude. I swear. Dreams are a roller coaster. I had a dream once where I got stabbed, and I could actually feel the pain. It was horrifying.

You had a very realistic dream. I have those... every once in a while.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys!!! I just lucid dream, I guess? Oh my god I'm liek so happy right now

Reaction score
Couple of months ago someone posted a conspiracy theory about brain washing on RZ. That night I dreamt that it had triggered me and I killed everyone I cared about. I woke up sweating, absolutely terrorfied that it had actually happened. How would you know? These brain washed people tend to say it felt like a dream after all. Spent the rest of the night weighting for parents to wake up.

High Society
Reaction score
I've only had 1 lucid dream in my whole life. I was like 6 and I dreamed that someone could turn me off with a button. I told myself that it was fake and I woke up, I remember hearing the person say he'll get me when I wake up. I was scared shitless to go back to sleep :/

---------

I have the same dreams over and over again <__<.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your lucky thats your dream, my dreams is about devils and ghosts for 3 days straight

Sounds like fun, night terrors make me laugh when i wake up because the dreams are so stupid.
I actually remember a dream where a teletubbie pushed me down the stairs.
I always look forward to those dreams which are wierd and frightening but make you laugh in the morning.

Back