Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What can we do?

Reaction score
I'm taking an initiative, and asking what people WANT to see in this section, which they think would make it more active.

I miss talking poop here, i miss having a new post every 2 minutes regardless of how many people were online or what time of the day/night it was.

What are YOUR ideas on making the Outerworld more active?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
See members posting here as well rather than sticking to the MMORPG zone.

Reaction score
LDM & Batz post on occasion, Genryu appears every blue moon then fucks off, and Josh vowed never to return after Kaoii lowered his post count by 2,000.

We're poop outa luck! :scared:

BTW yes, i am just refreshing the page waiting for people to post... I'm wasted off wine and have nothing better to do!

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^come back to Aus and get pissed with the oiyz

i would like to see something REALLY interesting, that everyone will post about for a long time.

Reaction score
I have a few weed growers in Perth who are more than happy to provide me with 1Oz each as a free sample, it's just a matter of holding out another 2 weeks till i get back >.<

Well the most active threads in this entire forum are the chat threads in the sub section, i'll be the first the admit that most of it is spam which is why mods keep moving threads like that over there.

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
I really don't know. The section is kind of active but there isn't as many posts as there was when I first joined. Although I came back this August, being honest there's been a dramatic drop in activity in this section. 40% of threads are trolling, 10% of posts are trolling and around 50% are actually ones that make sense and are important.

I just don't know what we could do to get the section as active again.

Reaction score
Back