Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you do for work?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score
I am Mechatronics engineering student and i work as a quality analist at a contact center, im currently applying for a software developer position there (wish me luck)

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Currently do not have a job unfortunately, but I will be going to school for either Nuclear Physics/Engineering and/or Aerospace Engineering so I can work on (hopefully) fighter jets in the Military field. If not in the Military field than at least in general aviation.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Aerospace engineer for a company that produces military aircraft engines

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In a local microbrewery, I'm a Brewer. I love my work. I really love my job. It's a lot of toil, but it's fun to us. Most of my day I pump cleaning chemicals, transfer malt bags or pump boiling fluids. Much washing and work in detail.I first came into it through homebrewing. After seeing an add online, I got a job as an assistant brewer. My way to where I am now has succeeded. I did it 5 years ago and can guarantee I never leave the beer business. We're not doing much money. We are not making much money. However, I'm very glad.

Back