Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you do for work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have met some amazing people through my time here since '09 and was curious what everyone does for a living?

I myself work with homeless males and work in addictions.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep! I teach website development, front- and back-end. I actually teach some people from bad backgrounds, not homeless but on welfare due to circumstances and receiving Government support, etc.

It's worthwhile, but as you can probably imagine, teaching website development to people that have issues phrasing coherent sentences, let alone ones that don't have curses in every third word, is a bit tough.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I do software development for client projects. Anything that's somehow related to web technologies I've probably had a go at it. Majority of projects are internal tools for companies of varying size though so public references are unfortunately very few. As a spice there's also the occasional consult gig to have a workshop on a given tech/tool and I'm pretty closely knit with VR development at our company although it's not something I do actively at the moment. In the near future I hope we'll get some projects with advanced analytics or machine learning needs however that will probably require a lot of effort on my part and more responsibility of kind of sales.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI ALL,

can manage most of the hospitality type jobs :) currently manager at breakfast bistro full time, and part time fencing coach at Uni + have few side businesses :)
(atm training to get back into professional fencing circuit :)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Code:
this = student;

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I work for an Automotive warranty Administration company as an analyst and software developer. My software isn't much more than simple tools to assist the claims process, but I work to provide cost reports while leveraging my experience as a master certified mechanic to advise the company on where we need to improve, areas that are doing great, and what we can do to expand our business.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haven't gone into that road yet. Still a university student :S

Reaction score
University student working at a movie theater in weekends and other ''free'' days. Love working there, I get to see the movies for free and my colleagues are awesome.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Currently a college student taking AB - Animation. Not working yet but plan on opening commissions for some $$.

Back