Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What to do?

Reaction score
My parents wanna grond me from my pc for a month :'(

They say that im on my pc too much... is 10 hours a day too much??

My dad always wants to takes me to downtown tel-aviv to clubs ect... but i dont wanna (I know sounds korny ~_~)

He wants me to go to friends and go out a little, but i only have 2 irl friends

All thats left for me to do is use me pc from 2PM when i get back from school till 12AM...

Many people claim that this is the reason for my "depression" and why i "dont liek life"

any suggestions any1? i dun wan my pc taken away :'(
they already did take it for 2 days, and gave it back today

tks 4 any advice in advance

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
10hrs!? Jeez! My eyes atart to feel like there're bout to melt after only 2 - 3 hrs straight.

Seriously tho. Clubs are a good idea. I wish I'd joined a few clubs back in the day. Take up some kind of martial art! Plenty of ppl here to give advice to you on that!

2 friends? I used to have that many until they left my school. I now have nobody I truley call a frend. Only LOTS of ppl I talk to on occasions as the days pass by. Don't lose the ones you got! & make somemore for back up!

Anywho... I'm startin to ramble. Just appease yer parents & join a club (or *shock* do school work/GET A JOB!). It'd be pretty pathetic IMO if you were a mod here but couldn't cos yer parents took away yer PC.

Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
10hrs!? Jeez! My eyes atart to feel like there're bout to melt after only 2 - 3 hrs straight.

Seriously tho. Clubs are a good idea. I wish I'd joined a few clubs back in the day. Take up some kind of martial art! Plenty of ppl here to give advice to you on that!

2 friends? I used to have that many until they left my school. I now have nobody I truley call a frend. Only LOTS of ppl I talk to on occasions as the days pass by. Don't lose the ones you got! & make somemore for back up!

Anywho... I'm startin to ramble. Just appease yer parents & join a club (or *shock* do school work/GET A JOB!). It'd be pretty pathetic IMO if you were a mod here but couldn't cos yer parents took away yer PC.

all true. bdw i do schoolwork only 1-2 days before a major test

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RsX u really should go to clubs , its the only way of making friends , btw try to read a book or someting , and listen to ur parents

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Clubs wont help you. You are too young.
Start reading. Learn something(Pc or non-pc related).
Go to whores :)P)
Tell your parents you will kill yourself if they take the pc.
Tbh, start drinking.

Reaction score
i read books Oo every day between 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM...
and bdw im the king of they shy people empire... i "hate" (as an excuse b/c i suxxorz at it) dancing (bdw never told this to anyone, even my firends and parents, i tell em all i just hate it)

im so shy i cant even aproach a teller to ask for change Oo and yes this is true... plz dont laugh :'(

Reaction score
go out an try new things man

seriously the only thing stopping u is ur insecurity and thats just a bad excuse your worried about what people may or may not think about you so u dont do anything

exercise
go to clubs
talk to random people
go to new places

being on the computer for too long depresses you, you need more stimulation

Reaction score
Awwww
I feel sorry

Just say mum if u turn the comp of it will detinate a bomb and we will be blown to smitherines

and its got to be typed on every 5mins..

Reaction score
RsX, 10 hrs a day is far too much, go out, find something to do. Find some sort of hobbie. I'm alwayz trying to find something to fill my day until 9/10ish when i do come on pc. Do what your dad says, join a club of some sort, dunno whats over there but we have a youth club where teenagers meet and make friends or martial arts, plenty of forms to choose from. u say u have 2 irl friends, see if u can bring them along to clubs together or do hobbies together so your not going into anything on your own.
still go on the pc but shorten it to 4 hours or something Oo

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You go to school? 1-2 days of work before a test....
If you go to school then you should meet ppl there
In the holidays i was spending that much time on the computer but now i have homework and crap....
Yes i think the pc does make you depressed in a way (i don't know how though)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bhaaa school sux.... no people in there..
Btw, if you are so shy(i used to be like that exactly) do what i did... just dont give a duck!
The people wont see you ever again(probably) and they probably wont even notice you if you dance.
Coz when you look at people dancing you dont think "wow he looks so retarded"(well only if he is >.<)
Just know that people dont look at you and judge... world is big.
Just give a duck and loose the shyness.

Back