Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What’s everyone playing nowadays?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try DMC5 - just came out, and it's really, really good. Just fun slasher. 10h or gameplay and You don't have to lose Your social life :D

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yep also getting stuck into dmc5, before that i was trying to get into sword art. Just returned ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Star Wars Commander, kinda like a Star Wars Farmville, a nice and simple time killer that gets addicting.
Actually ran Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain yesterday but only bothered myself to replay a side-mission...Haven't played it for ages and I actually have a "legal" copy, the game was so very awesome that I had to get access to the online part of it.
I've been trying to play the Resident Evil 2's remake (cracked) but keep getting the black screen of doom after the initial game video -_- (EDIT: Just updated Windows 10 and it works ;0 )
The Witcher 3 was, unexpectedly, an extremely interesting experience, ran through it once and got addicted to the soundtrack, which is quite awesome; still trying to find the motivation to play the prequels though.
Guess I'm gonna try DMC5, it surely looks good...

Last edited:
Back