Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What're you reading?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Going through The Cycle of Galand atm, then the latest book in the Rivers of London (PC Grant) series, then book 4 of the Magitech Chronicles for some popcorn reading and space dragons, then I think I might finally get round to reading American Gods.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reading some fantasy light novels, like Grimgar of Fantisy and Ash volume 8, Log horizon volume 2, Brave Story. Also the horror novel Another volume 2(part two of the book).

Gonna Start to read Baccano, Durarara and The SAGA of Tanya the Evil after I finish these.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm halfway through Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ubik - Philip K. penis

I pretty much read his books on repeat; only a handful which I have yet to read.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I've just finished end of the semester exams, and since I'm studying urban design, I've mostly read stuff like this about green cities so that I could do well in my ecology and sustainable development exam.

But now, I've started reading 2 things at the same time: a manga called Kutsuzure Sensen/Vasenka's War about a Russian witch in WW2, and the novel Metro 2035.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got through all the series I mentioned before and then some :/:

Just started The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant. Dear gods, somtetimes I think there's such a thing as too much reading.

Back